Who is Richard Giannotti?
Richard Giannotti is a renowned American executive and a former baseball player who came to the spotlight after tying the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Joy Taylor.
He is known worldwide in the entertainment industry as the ex-husband of the famous American celebrity and television host Joy Taylor. Sadly, the couple ended their relationship and finished in the year 2017.
|Full Name||Richard Giannotti|
|Profession||Former Baseball Player, Executive|
|Popular For||Ex-husband of Joy Taylor|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth||9 August 1983|
|Birth Place||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|School/University||Saint Thomas Aquinas High School and the University of Miami|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Estimated net worth||$20 million|
Family and Relationship
|Father||Richard J. Giannotti|
|Children||Banks Domenico Giannotti|
Richard Giannotti is a former professional baseball player, businessman, and financial advisor. Born on August 9 1983, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Giannotti excelled in academics and sports throughout his youth. He went on to play college baseball at the University of Miami, where he earned a degree in finance. After a brief career in professional baseball, Giannotti turned to finance and entrepreneurship, establishing several successful businesses and becoming a well-respected financial advisor. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Richard Giannotti:
- August 9 1983: Richard Giannotti was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 2002-2005: Giannotti attends the University of Miami, where he plays baseball and earns a degree in finance.
- June 2005: Giannotti is drafted by the Anaheim Angels in the third round of the MLB draft.
- 2005-2009: Giannotti plays in the minor leagues for the Angels, Boston Red Sox, and Pittsburgh Pirates organizations.
- 2009: Giannotti retires from professional baseball and turns his attention to business.
- 2011: Giannotti established Athlete Asset Management, a financial advisory firm catering to professional athletes.
- 2012: Giannotti launches a sports-focused apparel line called RGG (Richard Giannotti Gear).
- 2013: Giannotti founded Flagship Wealth Management Group, a financial planning firm based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
- 2017: Giannotti becomes engaged to television personality and journalist Joy Taylor.
- 2019: Giannotti and Taylor marry in a private ceremony in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Present: Giannotti continues to serve as the managing director of Flagship Wealth Management Group and frequently comments on sports and finance topics in the media.
Early Life and Childhood
Richard Giannotti came into this world on 9 August 1983 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the United States, as the son of Susan Giannotti (mother) and Richard J. Giannotti (father). His father served as an FBI agent, but sadly, his father passed away. As for his nationality, he held American citizenship and was born with the zodiac sign Leo. Richard grew up together with his step-sister, Leslie Rennie.
Talking about his academic qualifications, Richard Giannotti completed his high school at Saint Thomas Aquinas High School. He was an excellent baseball player from a young age, so he earned a scholarship at the University of Miami.
Talking about his professional life, Richard Giannotti is an American professional baseball player who started his career after being known by MLB (Major League Baseball). The Los Angeles Angels then selected him in the year 2004. Following his passion and dreams, he later played with many baseball teams as a professional baseball player and earned both fame and wealth throughout his career.
Further, he also served as the co-founder of Bouchée Clothing, and later, he also commenced Global Wealth Management. He is currently working as president of the Athlete Asset Management Division. Although Richard has no dedicated Wikipedia page, we can find his bio on several online sources.
Moving towards his marital status, Richard is a married man previously married to his ex-wife, Joy Allison Taylor. Sadly, there is no information regarding their relationship, like how and when they started dating. The couple got engaged in 2015, and a year later, they decided to marry. Richard caught the media’s and public’s attention after he tied the knot with Joy. Unfortunately, they ended their relationship in 2017, but the reason behind their divorce has not been revealed yet.
As of today, Richard is married to his wife, Kristen Giannotti. The beautiful couple also shares two children whose details are yet to be revealed. However, Richard shared an image of his youngest child, Banks Domenico Giannotti.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
As for his height, Richard is a tall man who stands at the height of 6 feet 3 inches and has a standard weight of 95 kg. Moreover, he looks more attractive with his beautiful hazel eyes and brown hair.
Net Worth and Social Media
Judging by his successful professional career, we can assume that he earns a pretty good amount of money. According to some reports, Richard has amassed a considerable net worth of around $20 million, with which he lives a lavish life.
Richard is active on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. We can find Richard on Instagram and Twitter under @_giannotti. He has over 6k followers on his personal Instagram account, where he shares his lovely pictures.
- He is known worldwide in the entertainment industry as the ex-husband of the famous American celebrity and television host Joy Taylor.
- As for his nationality, he held American citizenship and was born with the zodiac sign Leo.
- He is currently working as president of the Athlete Asset Management Division.
- Richard was previously married to his ex-wife, Joy Allison Taylor.
- According to some reports, Richard has amassed a considerable net worth of around $20 million, with which he lives a lavish life.
- As of today, Richard is married to his wife, Kristen Giannotti.
- We can find Richard on Instagram and Twitter under @_giannotti and @_Giannotti, respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Joy Taylor’s ex-husband is Richard Giannotti.
Richard Giannotti is an American by nationality.
Richard Giannotti’s estimated net worth is $20 million.
Richard Giannotti stands 6 feet 3 inches tall.
Richard Giannotti and Joy Taylor got married in February 2016.
Richard Giannotti and Joy Taylor divorced in 2017.
Richard Giannotti is a former professional baseball player.
Richard Giannotti played in the minor league system of the New York Mets organization.
After retiring from baseball, Richard Giannotti pursued a career in finance. He works as a financial advisor.
No, Richard Giannotti and Joy Taylor do not have any children together.
Richard Giannotti was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He played college baseball at the University of Miami.
Richard Giannotti has a public Instagram account (@_giannotti) where he shares updates about his life and work.
No, Richard Giannotti did not play in the major leagues. He played in the minor league system of the New York Mets organization.