Who is Joy Taylor?
Joy Taylor came into this world on January 17, 1987, and is currently 36 years old. Joy is a famous American television celebrity known worldwide as one of the leading female sports anchors in the show.
Joy has established a successful career as a TV personality. Furthermore, Joy works in the best TV shows, such as Colin and Cowherd on Fox Sports. We will discuss her age, height, weight, personal life, profession, career, net worth, salary, social media, husband, boyfriend, past relationships, etc.
|Full Name||Joy Taylor|
|Popular For||Colin and Cowherd|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||36 years old|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1987|
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Estimated net worth||$1 million|
Family and Relationship
|Husband||Richard Gianotti (Divorced)|
|Siblings||Jason Taylor and Noah Taylor|
Joy Taylor is an American sports journalist and television personality. She is best known for her work as a co-host on the Fox Sports 1 talk show “Skip and Shannon: Undisputed.” Here is a timeline of Joy Taylor’s life and career:
- January 17, 1987: Joy Taylor is born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 2009: Joy graduates from Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida, with a degree in broadcast communication.
- 2010: Joy begins her career as a producer and reporter for the community news station CBBS-Channel 2 in Fort Myers, Florida.
- 2012: Joy becomes the executive producer and host of “The Noise” on 790 AM The Ticket in Miami, Florida.
- 2016: Joy joins Fox Sports 1 as a news update anchor and contributor to “The Herd with Colin Cowherd.”
- 2018: Joy becomes the permanent moderator of the Fox Sports 1 talk show “Skip and Shannon: Undisputed,” alongside co-hosts Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe.
- 2019: Joy starts her podcast, “Maybe I’m Crazy,” which features interviews with athletes, celebrities, and other personalities.
- 2020: Joy takes a leave of absence from “Skip and Shannon: Undisputed” to focus on her podcast and other projects.
- 2021: Joy returns to “Skip and Shannon: Undisputed” as a regular co-host.
Joy Taylor’s career in sports journalism has been marked by her intelligence, wit, and passion for the industry. She has worked hard to establish herself as a respected voice in sports media, and her work on “Skip and Shannon: Undisputed” has helped her gain a broad audience. Joy’s podcast, “Maybe I’m Crazy,” allows her to showcase her unique perspective on sports and culture and has become a popular platform for interviews and discussions. Joy continues to be a trailblazer for women in sports media, and her fans eagerly anticipate her next move in the industry.
Early Life and Childhood
Joy was born on January 17, 1987, in Pittsburgh as the daughter of Anthony Taylor (father) and Georgia Taylor (mother). As for her nationality, she holds American citizenship, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Moreover, Joy is not the only child of her parents, as she grew up with two brothers, Jason Taylor and Noah Taylor, respectively.
Joy Taylor attended Barry University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Communications. Barry University is a prestigious university and one of the largest Catholic universities in Miami.
Talking about her professional life and career, Taylor used to work at 790 AM The Ticket in Miami as the executive producer and was then promoted to co-host for the station’s top-rated sports radio show, Zaslow and Joy Show. Furthermore, Taylor worked as the Thursday Night Live and Fantasy Football Today host on CBSSports.com. In 2016, Taylor joined FOX Sports as a pinch-hitter for several different FS1 roles, including filling in for Kristine Leahy. In addition to this, Joy also hosts The Hang on Facebook Live and her Podcast “Maybe I’m Crazy.” Judging by her successful career, we can assume she earned a pretty good salary.
Due to her excellent skills and talents, Joy quickly became a famous icon on the national sports media screens. Joy is a married woman who tied the knot in 2016 in Coral Gables, Florida, with former basketball player Richard Gianotti. However, Joy and Richard could not sustain their relationship and separated in 2017. In September 2018, she publicly announced her engagement with former NBA point guard and head coach Earl Watson, but the couple divorced in November 2019.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurement
Regarding her physical appearance, Joy Taylor is 5 feet 6 inches and weighs about 57 kg. Moreover, she has a beautiful curvy body with a waist size of 27 inches, breast size of 37 inches, and hips size of 38 inches. Furthermore, she looks gorgeous with her beautiful brown eyes and black hair.
Taylor has established a successful career by working as a host for several hit shows, so she might have earned a pretty good amount of money. According to some reports, Joy has amassed a considerable net worth of around $1 million, with which she lives a luxurious life.
She hosts many TV shows and is actively involved on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. We can find Joy on Instagram under the username @joytaylortalks, where she has gained around 508K followers. Similarly, Joy also has a personal account on Twitter with the username @JoyTaylorTalks. Moreover, she is also a Youtuber and posts YouTube videos on Joy Taylor’s performance.
- Joy Taylor came into this world on January 17, 1987, and she is currently 36 years old.
- Joy is a married woman who tied the knot in 2016 in Coral Gables, Florida, with her ex-husband Richard Gianotti.
- Moreover, Joy is not the only child of her parents, as she grew up with two brothers, Jason Taylor and Noah Taylor, respectively.
- Joy is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 57 kg.
- According to some reports, Joy has amassed a considerable net worth of around $1 million, with which she lives a luxurious life.
- In September 2018, she publicly announced her engagement with former NBA point guard and head coach Earl Watson.
Frequently Asked Questions
Joy Taylor is engaged to Earl Watson.
Joy Taylor works as a news update anchor on The Herd.
Joy Taylor hosts The Joy Taylor Show on Fox Sports Radio and is the news update anchor on Fox Sports 1’s The Herd with Colin Cowherd.
The name of Joy Taylor’s brother is Jason Taylor.
Joy Taylor belongs to the American nationality.
Jason Taylor attended Woodland Hills High School.
Jason Taylor is a full-time father.
Jason Taylor’s son is going to LSU.
Jason Taylor is happily married to his wife, Monica Taylor.
Jason Taylor has two sons, and their names are Mason Taylor and Isaiah Taylor.
Currently, Jason Taylor is settled in Fort Lauderdale with his family.
Joy was born on January 17, 1987.
Jason Taylor has a height of 1.98 m.