Who is Pedro Casablanca?
Pedro Casablanca, a Moroccan-Spanish actor, was born in Casablanca, Morocco. On Antenna 3 and Netflix’s Toy Boy, he plays Mario Zapata. He is well-known for his roles in major films and TV shows such as Policies, en el Corazón de la Calle, B, Isabel, etc. Casablanca has been active in the film industry since 1990. He presented after appearing in the short film La Cueva de las Estrellas.
Since then, he has only appeared in approximately 132 movie pictures and on television. Pedro recently appeared in the film The Invisible, where he played the role of Félix. In addition, he appeared as Comisara General in another movie this year called Ofrenda a la Tormenta. He is now emerging as Don Anastasio in the TV arrangement Libertad.
|Full Name||Pedro Casablanca|
|Series Played||B, the movie (2015), Sicarivs: The Night and the Silence (2015), Lost (2018), Superlopez (2018), Explode Explode (2020), It Snows in Benidorm (2020)|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||60 years old|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1963|
|Birth Place||Casablanca, Morocco|
|School/University||University of Seville|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth||$12 Million|
Family and Relationship
Pedro Manuel Ortiz Dominguez was born in 1963 in Casablanca, Morocco. He was born in Andalusia to Andalusian parents and earned a Fine Arts degree from the University of Seville. He began his acting career at the Centro Andaluz de Teatro (CAT), subsequently shifting to Madrid’s Teatro de la Abadia in Madrid.
White Lines (TV series)
By Alex Pina’s, White Lines is a British-Spanish mystery thriller streaming television series. The first 10-episode season of Netflix was published on May 15, 2020. The series was cancelled after one season in August 2020.
Awards and Nominations
- In 1998, he received the Union of Actors Award for best-supporting Actor in a play for “Mr Puntilla and his servant Matti.”
- In 2000, he was nominated for a Union of Actors Award for the best-supporting Actor on television for his performance in Police in the Heart of the Street.
- In 2001, he received the Union of Actors Award for the best-supporting Actor on television for his performance in Police in the Heart of the Street.
- Personal Motives earned him a nomination for a Union of Actors Award for Best Supporting Actor on TV in 2005.
- In 2011, “The World Was and Is” won the Best Actor Award at the International Film Festival of Las Palmas.
- Tales of Plague and Joy won the Ceres Award for Best Actor at the International Festival of Classical Theater in 2015.
- The film received the Sant Jordi Award for Outstanding Actor in a Spanish Film in 2016.
- The Ondas Award (2016) was given to the finest Actor for his performance in Sea of Plastic.
- ‘Film A Life,’ 21st prize (2016) Cabra Audiovisual Contest (Córdoba), a homage to a career in audiovisual, film, theatre, and television.
- For-Mar de Plastico was nominated for a Feroz Award for Best Leading Actor in a Series in 2017.
- The Spanish short film 2019 received the Fleeting Award for Best Actor for One.
Weight, Height, Measurements
Pedro Casablanca is 5 feet 8 inches (1.79 m) tall. His body weight is 68kg.
Instagram and Twitter
Pedro Casablanca is active on both Twitter and Instagram. Indeed, he has gained more than 6k followers on Twitter and more than 8.4k followers on Instagram.
Pedro Casablanca has a net worth of $12 million.
Did you know?
- Pedro Casablanca is 60 years old and was born on April 17, 1963.
- He is a Moroccan native who was born in Casablanca.
- Pedro Casablanca is 5 feet 8 inches (1.79 m) tall. His body weight is 68kg.
- Pedro is a well-known actor who has starred in films and television shows such as Policies, en el Corazón de la Calle, B, and Isabel.
- He is an award-winning actor who has received the Goya Award for Best Actor, the Max Award for Best Actor, and other honours.
- In Morocco, he finished his whole schooling.
- Pedro is active on both Twitter and Instagram.
- He has more than 6k followers on Twitter and 8.4k followers on Instagram.