Who is Madison LeCroy?
Madison LeCroy is a Southern Charm cast member who has been in multiple rumours until her engagement news came to the limelight.
LeCroy has established herself as a hair and makeup artist in the industry, including her popularity as an American media personality from Greenville, South Carolina.
|American Media Personality, Actor, Makeup and Hair artist
|Being a Southern Charm Cast
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)
|33 years old
|Date of Birth
|October 6, 1990
|Greenville, South Carolina
|Carolina College of Hair Design
|5 feet 3 inches
|Estimated net worth
Family and Relationship
|Brett Randle (fiancée)
|2, brother and sister (unknown)
Madison LeCroy is a reality TV star and hairstylist known for appearing on the hit Bravo series “Southern Charm.” Born on December 31, 1990, in Greenville, South Carolina, Has made headlines for her personal life, relationships, and successful career in the beauty industry. Here is a detailed biography timeline:
- 2008: Graduated from Eastside High School in Taylors, South Carolina, and started her career as a hairstylist.
- 2013: Started her own beauty business, “Blush and Brushes,” which offers hair and makeup services for weddings, special events, and photo shoots.
- 2016: Debuted on season 4 of “Southern Charm” as a recurring cast member.
- 2017: Gave birth to her son, Hudson, whom she shares custody with her ex-husband, Josh Hughes.
- 2018: Started dating fellow “Southern Charm” cast member Austen Kroll, and their tumultuous relationship became a primary storyline on the show.
- 2020: She was embroiled in a scandal involving a rumoured affair with former MLB player Alex Rodriguez, who was then engaged to singer Jennifer Lopez. She denied the allegations but was still subject to public scrutiny.
- 2021: Announced that she would be leaving “Southern Charm” after three seasons on the show. Cited personal reasons for her departure and expressed gratitude for the experience.
Fiancé and Her Engagement
Madison has been in a series of ups and downs regarding her relationship with a man until meeting her fiancée, Brett. When dating Bravo series’ Southern Charm cast member Austen Kroll from 2018 to 2020, she caught the media’s attention. However, even before gaining the limelight, Had been married already to a man named Josh Hughes, with whom she has a son named Hudson.
She was involved with Jay Cutler around January 2021, when he ended his seven-year marriage with Kristin Cavallari. She was involved with Alex Rodriguez later on while he was engaged to Jennifer Lopez, having timed him, but nothing was going on between them, as per their sources.
Initially revealed the new connection in April when a fan commented on a photo of them sipping a drink and talking about Alex being single after the split with Lopez. Claims to have had a boyfriend.
To clarify, uploaded lovely photos of herself and her new, nameless mystery boyfriend snuggling on a boat with the caption Madhappy. The Southern star and handsome boyfriend both flaunted their toned bodies in bikinis in one photo while they showed up wearing matching striped coverups in the other.
Including posts and stories showing different videos from their Lake Tahoe vacation. On Thursday, October 14, TMZ announced that she was engaged to boyfriend, Brett Randle. In June of 2021, LeCroy and Brett made their Instagram relationship official.
Madison was born on October 6, 1990, making her 33 years old.
She had teeth done by getting new veneers to transform smile and make her more beautiful in December 2021, which was discussed most in the media.
The net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Hudson is the name of Madison’s son. She was blessed with son when she married at an early age of adulthood, to be clear, at 20 years old in 2010. She was married to none other than Josh Hughes, who was her first husband and the father of her son. The couple were blessed with their son, Hudson, in November 2012 but decided to end their marriage after three years.
She has an Instagram handle named @madison.lecroy.
LeCroy stands at 5 feet 3 inches in height.
She has a beautiful engagement ring designed by Nicole Rose Fine Jewelry, which her boyfriend, Brett, had created with the team and kept in for a few months before asking hand parents and son.
- Madison was married at 20 to her first husband, Josh Hughes.
- Her boyfriend proposed to her in the living room with her son behind him.
- She got engaged to her boyfriend after being in a seven-month relationship.
- Madison has a son named Hudson, born in November 2012, who is happy with her new-to-be husband.
- She is also a former passed-out Carolina College of Hair Design student.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Hair Designer and makeup artist is currently dating Brett Randale. They both even got engaged in 2021.
Thirty-one-year-old will soon marry her fiance, Brett Randale.
She is engaged to Brett Randale. Announced this news to the world during an Amazon live event in 2021.