Who is Ian Kessner?
Ian Kessner is a Canadian-American screenwriter, Director, and producer. In addition, he is well-known for his work on the films “Lost After Dark” and “Carnival of Souls.”
Aside from his work, he is famous as the spouse of Israeli-American model and actress Bar Parley. Furthermore, the producer won “Best Short” at the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival.
|Full Name||Ian Kessner|
|Profession||Screenwriter, Film producer, and Director|
|Popular For||Screenwriter, Film producer, and Director|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2022)||53 years old|
|Date of Birth||August 26 1969|
|Birth Place||Montreal city, Canada|
|School/University||University of Western Ontario|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Estimated net worth||5 million dollars|
Family and Relationship
Ian Kessner Biography TimeLine
Ian Kessner is a talented Canadian filmmaker, writer, and director known for his film and television work. Born in Toronto, Canada, Kessner’s passion for storytelling and filmmaking led him to create several critically acclaimed productions. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Ian Kessner:
- 1969: Ian Kessner was born on August 26 in Toronto, Canada.
- 1994: He began his career in the entertainment industry as an intern at CBS in New York.
- 1996: Kessner graduated from York University in Toronto, where he studied film and theatre.
- 2001: He wrote and directed his first feature film, “Lost”, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and won the Audience Award at the Slamdance Film Festival.
- 2003: Kessner wrote and directed the film “The Still Life”, which was released by Lionsgate and won numerous awards at film festivals worldwide.
- 2008: He wrote and directed the film “Cyborg Soldier” starring Tiffani Thiessen and Bruce Greenwood.
- 2010: Kessner directed the award-winning documentary “The Crash Reel” about the life of snowboarder Kevin Pearce, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
- 2013: He wrote and directed the horror film “Lost After Dark,” which premiered at the Montreal Fantasia International Film Festival.
- 2017: Kessner wrote and directed the thriller film “The Banana Splits Movie”, which premiered on Syfy.
- 2021: He wrote and directed the science fiction film “Minor Premise,” which premiered at the Fantasia International Film Festival and received critical acclaim.
Ian Kessner’s dedication to storytelling and filmmaking has led to a prolific career in the entertainment industry. He has established himself as a talented writer and Director with a wide range of projects across film and television. From critically acclaimed independent films to mainstream thrillers, Kessner continues to push the boundaries of storytelling and create compelling productions that captivate audiences worldwide.
Ian Kessner Early Life
On August 26, 1969, Ian Kessner was born in Montreal, Canada. According to 2022, he is 53 years old. In addition, he is a Canadian citizen. He grew up in the place where he was born and raised. His ethnicity is Caucasian as well, and he was born under the sign of Virgo.
Norman Kessner is his mother’s name, and Rhona Kessner is his father’s. There is no information available about his brothers and sisters. Similarly, no data is available concerning his family background.
Regarding education, he enrolled in a high school near his home. Later, he finished the University of Western Ontario’s summer film program. He then relocated to New York. In 2002, he received his MFA in Directing from the American Film Institute.
Ian Kessner Career
After finishing schooling, he relocated to New York and attended NYU’s summer film program, making “Gone Fishin.” The film premiered at the Montreal World Festival before gaining distribution and selling worldwide. Likewise, he worked in a variety of industries. When his debut film was released, he acquired contracts with several firms, including MTV and Viacom. Later, after establishing himself in the industry, he wrote, directed, and produced many music videos, episodes, and short films.
Chop Suey Tv for the USA Networks USA live block of programming was among them, and it won the Warner/Reel time online festival for the first time. He then utilized his imagination to direct and produce David Blaine: Street Magic Demo. Kessner even assisted with reshooting Wes Cravens’ Carnival of Souls of Trimark films.
Ian Kessner’s Net Worth
According to several reports, his net worth is believed to be approximately $5 million. Unfortunately, no information regarding his pay is available. Ian Kessner’s professional career is his primary source of income.
Ian Kessner Height
Ian Kessner has an appealing body type. Ian Kessner stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs roughly 65 kilograms. Likewise, Ian Kessner’s eyes are dark, and he has long brown hair.
Ian Kessner Bar Paly
Ian Kessner was married to the stunning model and actress named Bar Paly. Ian and Bar had a lovely time together and dated for an extended period. Unfortunately, their romance did not continue, and they divorced in 2018. Despite being in a relationship for over a decade, the couple never had children. However, the cause of their divorce remains unknown. Kessner appears to be single right now. Similarly, little information is available about Ian’s prior relationships.
Ian Kessner Social Media
Ian Kessner isn’t very active on social media. He has made his Instagram account private. In it, he has 925 followers. Furthermore, he has 536 Twitter followers. If he was engaged on social media, it would undoubtedly open up new avenues of revenue for him.
- Ian Kessner is a Canadian-American screenwriter, Director, and producer.
- On August 26, 1969, Ian Kessner was born in Montreal, Canada. According to 2022, he will be 53 years old.
- Ian Kessner and Bar Paly had a great time together and dated for many years. Unfortunately, their relationship did not continue, and they divorced in 2018.
- Ian Kessner’s net worth is believed to be $5 million.
- Ian Kessner isn’t very active on social media. But he has an Instagram account named @ian_kessner and a Twitter account named @IanKessner.