Who is Bryan Silva?
Bryan Silva is one of the well-known social media celebrities, bodybuilders and rappers who rose to fame after taking his Vine out of Gratata. He is also an adult film actor. He has posted various adult videos on his Twitter account.
|Full Name||Byran Silva|
|Profession||Rapper, Social Media Personality, Adult Film Actor|
|Popular For||A Gay-for-pay bodybuilder, adult film actor, Vine Personality, and rapper|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1991|
|Birth Place||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Height||5’8″ (1.73 m)|
|Estimated net worth||$1 million|
Family and Relationship
Bryan Silva Biography TimeLine
Born on January 2, 1991, Bryan Silva is an American rapper and social media personality. Silva is best known for his viral videos on Vine, where he amassed over 300,000 followers and his controversial behaviour off-camera. Silva has faced several legal troubles, including multiple arrests and convictions for drug-related offences and firearm possession. Despite his struggles, he continues to pursue his music career and maintains a significant following on social media.
- 1991: Bryan Silva was born on January 2, in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- 2013: Silva gains fame on Vine’s now-defunct social media platform for his comedic videos and freestyle raps. He has over 300,000 followers.
- 2015: Silva gains national attention for a video he posted on Facebook Live, where he brandished a firearm and made threats towards police officers. He was later arrested and charged with abduction and possessing a firearm by a convicted felon.
- 2016: Silva is arrested for possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute, possession of a firearm while in possession of drugs, and reckless handling of a gun. He is sentenced to four years in prison.
- 2019: Silva is released from prison and begins to rebuild his social media following. He posts several rap songs on his YouTube channel, which received mixed reviews.
- 2020: Silva is arrested and charged with possessing a firearm by a convicted felon and drug possession with the intent to distribute. He is sentenced to ten years in prison.
- 2021: Silva’s music career continues to gain momentum, with several of his songs receiving thousands of views on YouTube. He is also active on social media, with a significant following.
Despite his legal troubles and controversial behaviour, Bryan Silva remains a polarizing figure in the entertainment industry. His viral videos and rap songs have earned him a loyal following, but his criminal record has also sparked many fans’ criticism and concern. Silva’s story is a testament to the power of social media and the importance of second chances in the pursuit of success.
In Florida, USA, rapper, social star and bodybuilder Bryan Silva – “GraTaTa Guy” – was born on January 2, 1991. His mother, Robin Silva, is a housewife, and her father, Michael Silva, is a salesman. He has an older brother, Philip Silva.
For family reasons, Bryan’s family moved to Charlottesville, Virginia, when Bryan was a child until 12. At 13, Bryan returned to Florida and lived with his father, but he returned to Virginia. A few months later, Bryan was arrested for assaulting a school principal and breaking into his home and was jailed for three years. He completed his GED at 16 and is still locked up.
At 19, Bryan moved to La Quinta, California, where he started bodybuilding and entered the industry professionally.
Bryan started his career on the Vine platform. This platform has been used to download sync, funny videos, and other clips. After uploading his “Gratata” video, he rose to fame, showing him shouting the word out while showing off his muscles.
After Wine closed, Bryan Silva had to adapt. He chose to be a rap star. “Money and Finesse”, “Tony”, and “Scary Site” are some of his popular songs released in 2014. He also has other familiar songs such as “She Call”, “Swaggin”, and “Swag Like Bryan”.
Bryan was a guest on the TV series Tosh.0 in 2014. TV presenter Daniel Tosh interviewed Bryan. He talks about his actions with the law and how he built a reputation on his streets.
He then uploaded these songs to the Soundcloud platform. In his interview, he revealed that his followers pushed him to get into music. In 2015, he released other songs, “Spraying”, “Trappin” and a single “, , , , , , My City”, in 2016. 2018 he released “Gratata” and “Flex OMG Year”.
Bryan Silva used to be a Youtuber but quit in August 2015. On Twitter, he has more than 25k followers. Here Bryan tweets funny stuff and tells jokes. Recently, his Instagram account was banned for posting inappropriate information. More than half a million people no longer follow him. Bryan created a social media account for his cat, and he and his wife are mining it.
Bryan’s imprisonment led people to believe he was gay. Also, most people lament that he looks like a gay man. However, Bryan did not respond to these rumours. He is married to his longtime girlfriend, Lissy Silva. She is an Instagram and Internet personality.
They dated since 2015, and they got married later in 2017. They are frequently seen together on their Instagram accounts. Currently, they reside in Illinois, Florida. Bryan presents himself as a “bad guy”, so he has many tattoos on his skin. Bryan also sings and talks about gangs, crime, and breaking the law.
Bryan attends parties and goes to nightclubs with his wife. Bryan Silva is a lover of fast cars and owns an expensive BMW.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is 5’8″ (1.73 m) tall and weighs 143 lbs. (65 kg). One of his most popular tattoos is large hands and wings with a crown on his chest. Bryan has impressive abs and a slim figure with some muscle.
Bryan has an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2023. This amount includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a gay bodybuilder, adult film actor, personality Vine and rapper.
- After uploading his “Gratata” video, he rose to fame, showing him shouting the word out while showing off his muscles.
- His mother, Robin Silva, is a housewife, and her father, Michael Silva, is a salesman.
- He is married to his longtime girlfriend, Lissy Silva.
- For family reasons, Bryan’s family moved to Charlottesville, Virginia, when Bryan was a child until 12.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bryan Silva is a former social media personality, rapper, and adult film actor. He gained popularity for his viral Vine videos and became known for his catchphrase “gratata.”
Bryan Silva is from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States.
Bryan Silva is currently living in Illinois.
Bryan Silva pleaded guilty to firearm charges and a felon possessing a gun.
Bryan Silva is 32 years old as of 2023.
Yes, Bryan Silva released several music tracks as a rapper. Some of his most well-known songs include “Gratata” and “Take a Trip.”
Bryan Silva’s height is reported to be around 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m), although this information may not be completely accurate.