Who is Tony Ganios?
Tony Ganios is a well-reputed and brilliant personality professionally known as an American actor. He was born in Brooklyn, New York, United States, on October 21, 1959. He is a charming, bold, energetic, confident, and stylish actor aged 64.
Ganios was forced by his uncle Pete into the film business at 18. His uncle made him quit his powerlifting workout at the Lifting session at Sheridan Square Gym in Manhattan.
Later, he made an outstanding appearance in several movies and TV shows. He is one of the most charming and stylish actors in America. He is famously known for his unique role in the American comedy-drama film The Wanderers as a tough guy “perry”. Likewise, he is also a reputed director, producer, and actor. His biography is also available on Wikipedia and IMDb websites.
|Full Name||Tony Ganios|
|Popular For||Role in the American comedy-drama film, The Wanderers as a tough guy, “perry.”|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||64 years old|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1959|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, the United States|
|School/University||Salesian High school|
|Estimated net worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
Family and Relationship
Tony Ganios is an American actor and former professional football player. He is best known for his roles in popular films of the 1970s and 1980s, including “Porky’s,” “The Wanderers,” and “Die Hard 2.” Ganios had a brief but successful career in the NFL before transitioning to acting. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Tony Ganios:
- 1959: Tony Ganios was born in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1978: Ganios graduates from Sheepshead Bay High School in Brooklyn, where he played football and was a standout linebacker.
- 1979: Ganios is signed as a free agent by the Pittsburgh Steelers and plays in three games during the season.
- 1980: Ganios is traded to the Miami Dolphins but is released before the season starts.
- 1981: Ganios makes his film debut in the movie “The Wanderers” and receives critical acclaim for his portrayal of Perry LaGuardia.
- 1982: Ganios stars in the popular comedy film “Porky’s” as Meat, a role he would reprise in the film’s two sequels.
- 1985: Ganios appears in the hit action movie “Die Hard 2” as Baker, a member of John McClane’s team.
- 1992: Ganios retires from acting and becomes a private investigator in Los Angeles.
- 2018: Ganios makes a surprise appearance at the 40th-anniversary screening of “The Wanderers” in Brooklyn, New York.
In conclusion, Tony Ganios is an American actor and former professional football player who succeeded in both fields. He played briefly in the NFL before transitioning to acting and gained fame for his roles in popular films of the 1970s and 1980s. Ganios retired from acting in 1992 and became a private investigator. Nonetheless, he appeared surprised at a special screening of one of his most iconic films in 2018.
Age, Family, Education, Ethnicity
Tony Ganios is a well-reputed and brilliant personality professionally known as an American actor. He is a charming, bold, energetic, confident, and stylish actor aged 64. Moreover, there is no relevant information regarding his parents and siblings.
Talking about his education, he completed his schooling at Salesian High School in New Rochelle, New York. Likewise, he completed his graduation at Lake Technical College. He is American by nationality, and his ethnicity is white.
Net Worth and Salary
Tony Ganios is one of the well-reputed American actors, producers, and directors. He earns a handsome sum of the amount from his successful career. Talking about his net worth his net worth is estimated to be between $1 Million to $5 Million. He is living a lavish life.
Tony is quite non-communicative regarding his personal life. Tony likes to keep his life private and happy. He hasn’t revealed any information regarding his love life or marriage to the public. He seems to be living a single life and focusing on his successful career.
Movies and TV Shows
Tony has made notable appearances in several movies and TV shows. He is a charming, bold, energetic, confident, and stylish actor. Likewise, he has achieved plenty of fans for his acting skills. Some of his movies and TV shows are The Wanderers(1979), Continental Divide(1981), The Taking of Beverly Hills(1991), Die Hard 2(1990), Porky’s (1981), and Porky’s Revenge! (1985), Daddies’ Girl, Back Roads(1981), Body Rock(1984), Rising Sun(1993), and several others. He is famously known for his outstanding role in the American comedy-drama film The Wanderers as a tough guy “Perry”.
Tony Ganios has an impressive height of 6 feet 4 inches. Similarly, he weighs approximately 65 kilograms. He has a white skin colour and has a pair of black eyes and black hair. Moreover, his body measurements have not been revealed yet.
Social Media Accounts
Tony is quite active on social media. He has his own official social media account. He only uses Twitter, excluding Instagram, Facebook, and others. He has 1158 followers on his Twitter. He seems like a private person. Likewise, he doesn’t post many photos on his Twitter account. Similarly, he joined Twitter on July 13.
- Tony Ganios is one of the well-reputed and brilliant personalities professionally known as an American actor.
- Talking about his net worth his net worth is estimated to be between $1 Million to $5 Million.
- Tony Ganios has an impressive height of 6 feet 4 inches.
- He only uses Twitter, excluding Instagram, Facebook, and others.
- He is a charming, bold, energetic, confident, and stylish actor aged 64.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tony Ganios is an American actor.
Tony Ganios was born on October 21, 1959.
In Die Hard 2, Tony Ganios appeared as a mercenary, casually murdering a church custodian and met his demise when Bruce Willis stabbed him in the eye with an icicle.
Tony Ganios was 23 years old in Porkies.
Tony Ganios has an estimated height of 1.93 m.
Tony Ganios is best known for his roles as Perry in the film “The Wanderers” (1979) and Meat in the film “Porky’s” (1982).
Apart from “The Wanderers” and “Porky’s,” Tony Ganios has appeared in movies such as “The Wanderers: The Quest of the Demon Hunter” (2008), “Die Hard 2” (1990), and “Continental Divide” (1981).
Tony Ganios was born in Brooklyn, New York, United States.