Who is Phoebe Adele Gates?
If you have a good knowledge of science and technology, you probably know about Bill Gates. Phoebe Adele Gates is known worldwide as the youngest daughter of the co-founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates and his ex-wife, Melinda Gates.
She gained immense popularity for being the child of the world’s top business tycoon. Her father, Bill Gates, is an entrepreneur, investor, programmer, business tycoon, co-founder of Microsoft, and Paul Allen. Likewise, his name comes on the world’s wealthiest men list, with billions of dollars in his accounts.
|Full Name||Phoebe Adele Gates|
|Popular For||Daughter of Bill Gates and Melinda Gates|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||21 years old|
|Date of Birth||September 14 2002|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington DC|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Estimated net worth||N/A|
Family and Relationship
|Siblings||Jennifer Katherine Gates and Rory John Gates|
Phoebe Adele Gates is the youngest daughter of the co-founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates, and his wife, Melinda Gates. Born September 14 2002, in Bellevue, Washington, Phoebe grew up with two older siblings, Jennifer and Rory Gates.
- 2002: Phoebe Adele Gates was born to Bill and Melinda Gates in Bellevue, Washington.
- 2008: Phoebe’s father, Bill Gates, steps down from his day-to-day role at Microsoft to focus on his philanthropic work with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- 2011: Phoebe and her family attend the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton in London.
- 2014: Phoebe and her family participate in the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise awareness for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) research.
- 2018: Phoebe’s parents announce their divorce after 27 years of marriage.
- 2020: Phoebe’s father, Bill Gates, steps down from the board of Microsoft to focus on his philanthropic work with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- 2021: Phoebe’s parents finalize their divorce, and her father becomes embroiled in controversy surrounding his past behaviour with women.
Phoebe Adele Gates largely stays out of the public eye, but she is known to be a horse lover and has competed in equestrian events. She is also interested in fashion and has been spotted attending New York Fashion Week events.
Early Life and Childhood
Phoebe Adele Gates came into this world on September 14 2002, in Seattle, Washington DC, as the daughter of Bill Gates and Melinda Gates. She grew up together with Jennifer Katherine Gates and Rory John Gates. As for her nationality, she holds American citizenship and white ethnicity. Furthermore, her zodiac sign is Virgo. Phoebe discussed her education and joined the prestigious Lakeside School in Seattle, Washington.
From a young age, Phoebe was fascinated by computer science, singing, and dancing. Like her father, she is a book lover and reads about 50 books yearly. Moreover, she is also engaged in many charity programs organized by her parents. Phoebe is also very interested in learning new things about cultures and traditions, so she has gone on many educational tours and cultural programs. She is currently more focused on her studies and has not decided on her career yet. Also, she is very private and does not want to reveal anything about her profession and personal life. Her parents thought it would be much better if she focused on her studies right now.
Phoebe wants to live a private life, free from public and media attention, so her past relationships are still a mystery. Her parents also keep their daughter far from media attention as they want her to focus on her studies rather than getting involved in controversies. However, she shared some photos of her boyfriend, Chaz Flynn, on Instagram. After that, she has never been spotted with any boys, so we can assume the couple is still together. Not to mention, Phoebe and her siblings were not allowed to use mobile phones till they were 13.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Phoebe is a beautiful girl with beautiful light brown eyes and blonde hair, moving towards her physical appearance. Furthermore, she stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 50 kg.
Net Worth and Social Media
As discussed earlier, there is no information regarding her profession and career, so we could not determine her net worth. However, Phoebe’s father, Bill Gates, is one of the wealthiest people in the world. He owns a net worth of around $130 billion, which is undoubtedly considerable. However, his children only inherit 1% of his net worth, as he promised to donate most of his wealth to charity.
Phoebe is available on Instagram under the username @pheebeegates, on which she has over 108k followers. Apart from this, she has no personal accounts on Twitter or Facebook.
- Phoebe discussed her education and joined the prestigious Lakeside School in Seattle, Washington.
- However, she shared some photos of her boyfriend, Chaz Flynn, on Instagram.
- Phoebe is available on Instagram under the username @pheebeegates, on which she has over 108k followers.
- From a young age, Phoebe was fascinated by computer science, singing, and dancing.
- Phoebe and her siblings were not allowed to use mobile phones till they were 13.
- Her father, Bill Gates, owns a net worth of around $130 billion, undoubtedly a considerable amount.
- However, his children only inherit 1% of his net worth, as he promised to donate most of his wealth to charity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Phoebe Adele Gates is the youngest daughter of Bill Gates and Melinda Gates.
Phoebe Adele Gates was born on September 14, 2002.
Phoebe is the youngest daughter of the co-founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates.
Phoebe Gates lives in her parents’ lakefront eco-mansion, nicknamed Xanadu 2.0.
Phoebe Adele Gates Adele is 21 years old.
Phoebe Adele Gates is active on Instagram under the username @pheebeegates.
Phoebe Gates is majoring in computer science and economics.
Phoebe Gates is a student at Stanford, and Phoebe will graduate in 2025.
The name of the boyfriend of Phoebe Adele Gates is Chaz Flynn.
Yes, Phoebe Adele Gates has two siblings: an older sister named Jennifer Katharine Gates and an older brother named Rory John Gates.