Who is Billy Gardell’s Wife, Patty Gardell?
Patty Gardell is the stunning wife of Billy Gardell, a well-known stand-up comedian. Patty is also an American native. She is a stay-at-home mother who devotes all her time to her family. Patty was born and raised in the United States.
|Full Name||Patty Gardell|
|Popular For||Being The Wife of Billy Gardell|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||43 years old|
|Date of Birth||1980|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 58 kg|
|Body Measurement||32-26-32 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth||$3 million|
Family and Relationship
|Father||Nettie Haynes Carr|
|Husband||Billy Gardell (m. 2001)|
Patty Gardell is the wife of Billy Gardell, an American actor and comedian best known for his role as Mike Biggs in the hit television series “Mike & Molly.” Patty Gardell was born in the United States and led a private life outside the spotlight. She has been married to Billy Gardell since 2001 and is a loving mother to their son, William. Here is a timeline of Patty Gardell’s life and career:
- 2001: Gardell marries Billy Gardell in a private ceremony.
- 2003: Gardell and Gardell welcome their son, William Gardell.
- 2010: Gardell’s Husband, Billy Gardell, lands his breakthrough role as Mike Biggs in the television series “Mike & Molly.”
- 2011-2016: Gardell’s Husband stars in six seasons of “Mike & Molly,” earning critical acclaim and a devoted fanbase.
- 2013: Gardell and her Husband appear on the television series “The Talk.”
- 2014: Gardell accompanies her Husband to the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards, where he is nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series for his role in “Mike & Molly.”
- 2015: Gardell’s Husband releases his first stand-up comedy special, “Billy Gardell: Halftime,” which airs on Comedy Central.
- 2016: Gardell’s Husband stars in the CBS television series “Sun Records.”
- 2017: Gardell’s Husband voices the character of Santa in the animated film “The Star.”
- 2019: Gardell’s Husband stars in the CBS television series “Bob Hearts Abishola,” which is renewed for a second season in 2020.
Early Life and Personal Life
Billy Gardell, an American stand-up comedian and actor, is married to Patty Gardell. Billy Gardell’s beautiful wife, Patty Gardell, is a well-known stand-up comedian. They’ve been together for about 16 years.
She has always been a source of motivation and pride for Billy’s achievements. Patty was born and raised in the United States. She is a stay-at-home mother who devotes her entire time to her children and grandchildren. Patty Gardell and her spouse, Billy Gardell, have one kid, William Gardell. In the year 2004, he was born.
She is a stay-at-home mom. Patty assists in the upkeep of the home and the care of her family. Patty is a citizen of the United States of America, the citizen. Billy, her spouse, is a stand-up comedian, actor, and host of game shows. Before heading down the aisle, the Husband and wife dated for several years. Wikipedia does not have a page for Patty Gardell. However, part of her information can be found on her Husband’s Wikipedia page.
Billy Gardell is a well-known actor and stand-up comedian. He’s also a voice artist and a game show host. He played a police officer in the film’ Mike & Molly.’ Mike Biggs was his screen name. He has appeared in several movies in varied roles. He has been able to appear in several films. ‘My Name is Earl,’ for example, is one of them, in which he played a police officer. Gardell has worked as a voice actor, voicing Santa in the film ‘Ice Age,’ and Lyle Winkler in the movie ‘Sullivan Son.
On the 20th of August in the year 1969, Gardell was born. Swissvale, Pennsylvania, where he was born, is a small town near Pittsburgh. Winter Park High School, in Orange County, Florida, was where he went to school. It was 1985 at the time. His parents divorced when he was a child, forcing him to go to Florida with his mother and siblings. Her Husband is fighting against diabetes, so he is concerned about his health, follows a regular diet, and has lost Weight.
Age, Height, and Weight
Patty could be in her fifties if we’re talking about her age. Her date of birth is still unknown. She is about 5 feet and 6 inches. She weighs around 58 kg. Her Husband, Billу Gаrdеll, is 54 years old, having been born on the 20th of August 1969.
Gardell divulges a great deal about her Husband Billy’s job. She shares her Husband’s net worth. Being a star, Billy has worked hard to earn and give his family a lavish lifestyle. He inspires everyone that you can achieve anything if you work hard for that. Patty’s Husband, Billy, net worth is estimated to be around $8 Million.
Being a wife of a celebrity, Patty has maintained a secretive life. She does not seem to enjoy social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. But her husband, Billy Gardell, is active on social media sites. He has about 50.7k Twitter followers and follows about 364 people.
- Her exact birth dates are unavailable, but she is in her fifties.
- Her Husband has about 50.7k Twitter followers.
- She is married to Billy Gardell.
- Patty and her spouse, Billy Gardell, have only one kid, William Gardell.
- She is a stay-at-home mother who devotes all her time to her family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Patty is an American personality who came to fame when she got married to Billy Gardell.
Patty Gardell was born in 1980; as of 2023, she is 43 years old.
The name of Billy Gardell’s wife is Patty Gardell.
The details regarding Patty Gardell’s occupation are unknown.
Patty and Billy Gardell got married in 2001.
Patty and Billy Gardell reportedly met when Billy worked at a small comedy club in Florida.
Patty and Billy Gardell have a son named William Gardell III, born in 2003.
Patty and Billy Gardell live in Los Angeles, California.