Who is Melissa Rivers?
Melissa Rivers is a renowned American actress and TV personality well known for her roles in television shows, including Beverly Hills 90210, Silk Stalkings and The Comeback. She is also famous as the daughter of celebrated comedian and TV host Joan Rivers. Moreover, Melissa’s father, Edgar Rosenberg, is an inaugurated filmmaker and TV producer in the US.
|Full Name||Melissa Rivers|
|Popular For||Roles in television shows including Beverly Hills 90210, Silk Stalkings and The Comeback|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2022)||54 year old|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1968|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|School||Marlborough School (Los Angeles), The Buckley School and The John Thomas Dye School|
|University||University of Pennsylvania|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.65 m)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Weight||56 kg (123.2 lbs.)|
|Estimated Net worth||$100 Million|
Family and Relationship
|Spouse||John Endicott (m. 1998-2003)|
|Children||Edgar Cooper Endicott|
Melissa Rivers Biography TimeLine
Melissa Rivers is an American actress, television host, and producer known for her work as a red-carpet reporter and her appearances on reality TV shows. She is the daughter of the late comedian and talk show host Joan Rivers and has continued her mother’s legacy in the entertainment industry.
- 1968: Melissa Warburg Rosenberg was born on January 20th in Manhattan, New York City, to Joan Rivers and Edgar Rosenberg.
- 1986: Graduated from the private John Thomas Dye School in Los Angeles, California.
- 1989: Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in European history from the University of Pennsylvania.
- 1990: She began her entertainment career as a production assistant on her mother’s talk show, The Joan Rivers Show.
- 1994: Made her acting debut on an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210.
- 1997: Hosted the E! television series Fashion Police alongside her mother.
- 2003: Produced and starred in the reality TV series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? which aired on WE tv for four seasons.
- 2010: Hosted the reality TV series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? on the Oxygen network.
- 2014: Co-hosted Fashion Police on E! with Giuliana Rancic, Brad Goreski, and Kelly Osbourne.
- 2015: Became the executive producer and co-host of Fashion Police on E! following her mother’s death.
- 2017: Published a book about her mother, Joan Rivers Confidential: The Unseen Scrapbooks, Joke Cards, Personal Files, and Photos of a Very Funny Woman.
- 2019: Appeared as a guest judge on an episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- 2021: Hosted the podcast Group Text with Melissa Rivers, where she discusses pop culture and current events with her celebrity friends.
Melissa Rivers has succeeded in the entertainment industry, following in her mother’s footsteps. She has worked as a host, producer, and actress and has been a prominent figure on red carpets and in reality TV shows. Her work on Fashion Police and Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? has made her a household name, and her book about her mother’s life is a testament to their close relationship. Melissa remains active in the entertainment industry and is a beloved personality in Hollywood.
Melissa Rivers’s Bio, Age, and Education
Melissa was born “Melissa Warburg Rosenberg on January 29, 1968, to Edgar Rosenberg and Joan Rivers. She was the only child born of mixed ethnicity (Russian-Jewish on the mother’s side and German-Jewish on the father’s).
Coming to her education, Melissa studied at the Private John Thomas Dye School in Bel-Air and later moved to The Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California.
Moreover, Rivers completed her graduation from the University of Pennsylvania in 1989 and was a founding member of an off-campus secret female society called Tabard Society.
Relationships, Dating and Personal Life of Melissa
Rivers dated John Endicott, a horse trainer, for five long years before the duo proceeded towards the wedding. John tied the knot with Melissa in December 1998 at Manhattan, New York Park Hotel.
The wedding ceremony was luxuriously held with a Dr Zhivago winter wonderland theme at an extravagant $3 million expense. The pair had a son in 2000, born Edgar Cooper Endicott, commonly called Cooper.
Unfortunately, in 2003, the duo parted ways and finalized their divorce agreement. Melissa then dated renowned personalities, including sports coach Jason Zimmerman and agent Mark Rousso till 2015.
What is the Net Worth of Melissa Rivers?
Melissa has significantly contributed to her succession through ongoing work as an actress and Television personality.
She additionally announced in 2014 that she inherited over a hundred million dollars from her late mother. As of 2022, the American actress is speculated to have a net fortune of $100 million.
Height, Age and Weight: Melissa Rivers
Rivers is currently 55 years old and measures 1.65 meters. She was born on January 20, making her zodiac sign Aquarius. Weighing at around 56 kilograms, Melissa possesses hazel-coloured eyes and hair.
Who is Melissa River’s son?
Edgar Cooper Endicott is the only son of Melissa Rivers, born from his ex-marriage with John Endicott on December 1, 2000. Currently, at 23, Edgar is famous for his appearance with his mother and Joan Rivers in the reality show Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best.
Melissa on Instagram and Twitter
The American actress and mother fancy delivering her phenomenal facets to her fans and followers on social media sites. She is available on Instagram @melissariversofficial with over 157k followers.
Moreover, Rivers’s Twitter account @MelRivers has amassed over 543.2k followers as of 2022. Melissa joined Twitter on April 2009.
- Melissa Rivers is estimated with a net worth of $100 million.
- She stands at 5 feet 4 inches and has brown hair colour.
- The American actress was born in New York City, US.
- The relationship status of Melissa Rivers is currently single.
- Melissa is best known for movies like Beverly Hills 90210, Silk Stalkings and The Comeback.
Frequently Asked Questions
Melissa Rivers is an American actress, television host, and producer.
Melissa Rivers was born on January 20, 1968.
As of May 2023, Melissa Rivers is 55 years old.
Melissa Rivers’ parents are Joan Rivers and Edgar Rosenberg.
As of May 2023, it is unclear what Melissa Rivers’ relationship status is.
Melissa Rivers has appeared on numerous TV shows, including “The Apprentice,” “Fashion Police,” and “Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?”
No, Melissa Rivers has not won any significant awards.
Yes, Melissa Rivers has one son named Cooper Endicott.
As of 2021, Melissa Rivers’ net worth is estimated to be around $100 million.
Melissa Rivers has written several books, including “The Book of Joan: Tales of Mirth, Mischief, and Manipulation.”
Yes, Melissa Rivers has undergone several plastic surgeries.
Melissa Rivers attended the University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a degree in European history.
Melissa Rivers is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Melissa Rivers is approximately 5 feet 5 inches tall.
You can find more information about Melissa Rivers on her official website, as well as on her social media accounts and various entertainment websites.