Who is “Julie And The Phantoms” Star Madison Reyes?
Madison Reyes is the American actress cum singer from Brooklyn who gained popularity after her role in the musical T.V. show Julie and the Phantoms. It came out on June 25, 2004.
The 19 years old is working alongside Jeremy Shada, Savannah Lee May, Charlie Gillespie, Owen Joyner and so on.
|Full Name||Madison Reyes|
|Profession||Singer and actor|
|Popular For||Julie and the Phantoms|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||19 years old|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 2004|
|Birth Place||New York, United States|
|Height||5 feet, 4 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 54 Kg|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $500000|
Family and Relationship
Madison Reyes is an American actress and singer who rose to fame for her lead role in the Netflix series “Julie and the Phantoms”. Here is a timeline of her life and career:
- July 10, 2004: Madison Reyes was born in Brooklyn, New York.
- 2018: Reyes auditioned for “Julie and the Phantoms” in New York City, her first-ever audition.
- 2019: Reyes was cast as the lead character, Julie Molina, in the Netflix series “Julie and the Phantoms”. She filmed the series in Vancouver, Canada.
- September 10, 2020: “Julie and the Phantoms” was released on Netflix, earning Reyes critical acclaim for acting and singing.
- November 2020: Reyes released her first single, “Notice Me,” written and produced by her co-star Charlie Gillespie.
- December 2020: Reyes performed at the virtual Christmas Day Parade for Disney Channel.
- February 2021: Reyes was nominated for the Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Female T.V. Star.
- March 2021: Reyes announced that she would be releasing more music.
Madison Reyes has become a rising star in the entertainment industry, and her future looks bright as she continues to pursue her passion for acting and singing.
Age, Height, Family, Birthday
Madison is a Leo baby born on June 25, 2004. She was born in the New York town of Brooklyn. Not many details remain available about Reyes’s personal life. Maggie Reyes, an Army sergeant, is her mother.
We do not know her father’s name. At present, she stays with her parents in Pennsylvania. Weight of Madison is fifty-four kilograms, and she is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. Her hair and eye colour are black. And she has Puerto Rican ethnicity.
Madison became famous after working on the Netflix show- Julie and the Phantoms. It premiered on the platform on September 10, 2020. This series is her debut and her first time acting professionally. Owen Joyner, Jadah Marie, Savannah Lee May, Jeremy Shada, and Charlie Gillespie are her co-stars.
The story revolves around a girl named Julie who discovers her love for music and life as she helps The Phantoms assemble in a band with three ghostly boys. Madison portrays Julie as an aspiring singer. The director of The High School Musical, Kenny Ortega, is the show director.
Tiktok and Instagram
Reyes is on TikTok & Instagram. Over a lakh people follow her on TikTok and lakh followers on Instagram. Her parents monitor her Instagram account. There are pictures of her professional and personal life on Instagram. You shall find videos of her dancing, singing and acting on TikTok.
Madison’s estimated net worth is around $500000.
- For nineteen years, her mom has stayed in the army reserve.
- Her parents monitor her Instagram account.
- She loves Anime, movies and music.
- Her nickname is Madi.
- Find her on Instagram @themadisonreyes
Frequently Asked Questions
Madison is 19 Years old as of 2023.
Madison stands 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
Madison is of Puerto Rican ethnicity.
No, They are not dating; they both are single.
Madison Reyes was only 18 months old when “High School Musical” first debuted, and her love for the franchise grew as she did. But Madison got public attention when she starred in the music-filled Netflix series “Julie and the Phantoms.”
In June 2019, Madison Reyes auditioned in her first year when her teacher announced an audition notice for a new Netflix series called Julie and the Phantoms.
Yes, Reyes sings and plays the piano on the show.
Madison is best known for playing Julie in the musical television series “Julie and the Phantoms”, which was released on Netflix on September 10, 2020.
Madison went to performing art school for two years but also learnt everything else herself (such as piano and acting).
Reyes has an estimated net worth of between $100,000–$500000, which she has earned through her career as an Actress and Singer.
Madison has appeared in “Julie and the Phantoms.”
Madison Reyes belongs to a Puerto Rican family and is very proud of the rich culture that has made her.
Madison Reyes is seen in the movie named Julie and the Phantoms.