Who is American Actress Lisa Ann Russell?
Lisa Ann is an American actress born on March 21 1972, in Sterling, Illinois, and a trendy fashion model best remembered for her appearance in the television show Saved By The Bell. He appeared in several films during his college years, including “Counterfeit” and “Twisted Love.” Lisa Ann Russell is also known for the Revlon model.
Even though she hasn’t been active in the media in recent months, her marriage to Survivor host Jeff Probst remains fascinating. Russell was previously married to another Holywood A-lister before meeting Jeff Probst.
|Celebrity Name||Lisa Ann Russell|
|Popular For||Ex-wife of Mark-Paul|
|Profession||Fashion Model, Actor|
|Estimated Net Worth||8 million dollars|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||51 years old|
|Birth Date||March 21, 1972|
|Birth Place||Sterling, Illinois|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Weight||50.2 kg (117 lbs)|
Family and relatives
Lisa Ann Russell is an American actress and Model best known for her roles in the television series “Saved by the Bell: The New Class” and “The Jeff Foxworthy Show.” She married actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar and had two children with him. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Lisa Ann Russell’s life:
- March 21, 1972: Lisa Ann Russell was born in Sterling, Illinois, United States.
- In the 1980s: Russell began modelling and appeared in various advertisements and commercials.
- 1993: Russell made her acting debut with a small role in an episode of the television series “Married with Children.”
- 1994-1997: Russell played the recurring role of “Ms. Daniels” in the television series “Saved by the Bell: The New Class.”
- 1995-1996: Russell played the recurring role of “Alison” in the television series “The Jeff Foxworthy Show.”
- 1996: Russell appeared in the film “Kounterfeit.”
- 1999: Russell appeared in an episode of the television series “3rd Rock from the Sun.”
- 2003: Russell married actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
- 2004: Russell gave birth to their first child, a son named Michael.
- 2006: Russell gave birth to their second child, Ava.
- 2010: Russell and Gosselaar announced their separation and filed for divorce, finalized in 2011.
- 2011-2012: Russell played the recurring role of “Melissa” in the television series “C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation.”
- 2015: Russell appeared in an episode of the television series “Modern Family.”
- 2017: Russell appeared in the film “Girl Followed.”
- 2021: Russell appeared in the film “Our Friend.”
Lisa Ann Russell is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 50.2 kilograms (117 lbs); likewise, her body proportions are estimated to be 35-25-35. Lisa Ann Russell’s ethnicity is White, and her nationality is American. Furthermore, Lisa’s Zodiac Sign is Aries, and her age is 51 years old. She was reminded that her hair colour and eye are not mentioned in any sources.
Personal Life and Family
She was raised in Sterling, Illinois, before moving to Chicago and California. During her early years, Lisa made her career as a fashion model for Revlon. She had acted in several films that appreciated international recognition, and her modelling days ended long before she entered the realm of acting.
Talking about her education history, there is no information available about her education history.
Marriage, Rumors, Controversy
Lisa Ann Russell has married two times in her life, and she is currently married to Jeff Probst, who is well-known for hosting the long-running reality show Survivor. On December 5, 2011, the pair married in a private ceremony at a Los Angeles, California residence.
In 2010, it was rumoured that Lisa Ann Russell had divorced her first spouse, Paul Mark Gosselaar, owing to her friendship with Jeff Probst. Her most recent social media tweets are primarily about her husband, Jeff. Jeff. Her husband said on Twitter that he had a personal commitment that he couldn’t violate due to the events.
Career and Opportunities
If we talk about her career, Russell, as the face of Revlon, attracted several different brands and became one of the most sought-after models of her day.
Like many other models, Lisa Ann Russell dabbled in acting before long. Her first acting role was in the hit television sitcom Saved by the Bell: The College Years, which she landed in 1993. After that, Lisa Ann Russell continued to demonstrate, occasionally accepting acting roles. She then appeared in the element film A.P.E.X., where she played Natasha Sinclair. Lisa also had a small role in the 1995 film Twisted Love and as Lisa in the 1996 action heist thriller Counterfeit.
After a two-year wait, Russell was cast as Princess Shalazar in Sinbad: The Battle of the Dark Knights in 1998. Berry was one of 18 participants chosen for the cast of Survivor: Vanuatu, the show’s ninth season overall, in 2004. When she met the show’s host, Jeff Probst, for the first time at a casting interview, he immediately realized that she was someone he wanted on the show.
Lisa Ann Russell has a 1.4 million follower Instagram account. Lisa Ann Russell does not appear to have a Twitter or Facebook account.
Lisa Ann Russell’s compensation has been substantial, but the actual amount is unknown, and Lisa Ann’s net worth is currently estimated to be $8 million.
- Lisa Ann is an American actress born on March 21 1972, in Sterling, Illinois.
- Lisa Ann Russell is also known for the Revlon model.
- Lisa Ann Russell has married twice and is currently married to Jeff Probst.
- Lisa Ann Russell has a 1.4 million follower Instagram account
- Lisa’s Husband, Jeff Probst, is well known for hosting the long-running reality show Survivor.
- Lisa Ann’s net worth is currently estimated to be $8 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lisa is a model and an actor; she has worked as a model for Revlon’s cosmetic brand.
Lisa Ann Russell and Mark-Paul Gosselaar were married in 1996.
Lisa Ann Russell and Mark-Paul Gosselaar divorced in 2011.
Lisa is an actor and Model.
Born on March 21, 1972, Lisa Ann is 51 years old as of 2023.
Lisa Ann Russell was born and raised in Sterling, Illinois, United States.
Mark-Paul Gosselaar was previously married to Lisa Ann Russell, but he is married to Catriona McGinn.
Yes, Lisa Ann Russell has played a role in Survivor.
Yes, Lisa Ann Russell and Mark-Paul Gosselaar have two children: a son named Michael Charles Gosselaar and a daughter named Ava Lorenn Gosselaar.
Lisa Ann Russell has worked as a model and actress in T.V. shows like “Saved by the Bell: The College Years” and “Twisted Love”.
Lisa Ann Russell is currently married to television host Jeff Probst. They got married in 2011.
Lisa Ann Russell has appeared in T.V. shows like “Saved by the Bell: The College Years” and “Twisted Love”.
Yes, Lisa Ann Russell remarried after her divorce from Mark-Paul Gosselaar. She is currently married to T.V. host Jeff Probst.