Who is Linda Anne Stamaton?
One of the secrets of a great marriage is to have a supportive and understanding spouse. Linda Anne Stanton, best known as the wife of American sports presenter Al Michaels, has been happy to marry her spouse for over 50 years.
After all, she is responsible for Al Michaels’ remarkable success as a sports presenter. And the couple’s long-standing relationship is the perfect result of two faithful hearts committed to living together.
|Celebrity Name||Linda Anne Stamaton|
|Popular For||Wife of American Sports Presenter Al Michaels|
|Estimated Net Worth||N/A|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||79 years old|
|Birth Place||California, the United States of America|
|Hamilton High School|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Family and Relatives
|Husband (Spouse)||Al Michaels|
|Children||Jennifer Michaels Cohn, Steven Michaels|
Linda Anne Stamaton is the wife of Al Michaels, a well-known American sportscaster who has been active in the industry for several decades. Linda has kept a relatively low profile throughout her life, with little public information about her personal and professional life. However, she has been a supportive partner to her husband and has been by his side throughout his successful career in sports broadcasting.
- 1944: Linda Anne Stamaton’s exact birth year is unknown, but it is believed she was born in the United States.
- Year of Marriage: Linda Anne Stamaton married Al Michaels, a famous sportscaster who has worked for ABC, NBC, and other networks throughout his career.
- 1986: Al Michaels won a Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Personality.
- 1993: Linda and Al Michaels were involved in a plane crash in New York City, but both survived without serious injuries.
- 2004: Al Michaels was inducted into the American Sportscasters Association Hall of Fame.
- 2021: Linda Anne Stamaton and Al Michaels maintain a private life together, with little public information about their day-to-day activities.
Overall, Linda Anne Stamaton has kept a low profile throughout her life, preferring to support her husband in his successful career as a sportscaster. Her husband, Al Michaels, has received numerous awards and accolades throughout his career, and the couple has built a life together over the years. Despite their relative anonymity, Linda and Al Michaels continue to enjoy their life together out of the public eye.
Birthday and Age
Linda Anne Stanton was born in the United States of America. Anne was born in 1944 in California, according to several reliable sources. As of 2023, the current age of Linda Anne Stamaton is 79 years old. Stamaton has American citizenship and is of Caucasian descent. Her amazing photos show she is of average height; However, her exact size is yet to be revealed. She also attended Hamilton High School in Los Angeles.
Linda is a happily married woman. Al Michaels, an American sports commentator, is her husband’s name. Likewise, the couple got married on August 27, 1966. Since getting married, the couple has lived a happy life, with no news or rumours of divorce. They also share two children, Jennifer and Steven.
Meanwhile, the couple is a fan of the Los Angeles Kings, and her husband took her out on a date with the Los Angeles Blade game in 2014. Additionally, the couple first met in fifth grade when Michaels was 15. They now live in Brentwood, where they become friends with O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown.
Steven Michaels, son of Linda, is a television producer nominated for many awards, including Producer Guild of America, Sports Emmy, Primetime Emmy Award and many more.
Children and Families
Linda Anne Stanton and her family, including her husband and children, live in Brentwood, California. Linda and Michaels have two children: Jennifer, a daughter, and Stevens, a son. Linda Anne Stanton, her husband, and their children are rarely seen together due to their desire for privacy. 2014, the family was spotted together during a Staples Center game between the Kings and the Blackhawks.
Linda’s occupation is not exhaustive. Because she and her husband remain anonymous, details about her work and profession are always hidden from the public and media.
Estimated Net Worth
Linda Anne Stanton is not currently employed in any occupation. Therefore, her salary and net worth are unknown. Her husband, Al Michaels, is an American television sports presenter. Likewise, her husband earns a lot of money from his career.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, he has an estimated net worth of $30 million and earns an annual salary of $6 million from his career. In addition, Michaels is best known for his years of calling play-by-play at National Football League games, including a nearly two-decade-long match on Monday Night Football. In addition, he is the President and CEO of the independent film company Asylum Entertainment in Los Angeles.
- Linda Anne Stanton, best known as the wife of American sports presenter Al Michaels, has been happy to marry her spouse for over 50 years.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, her husband has an estimated net worth of $30 million and earns an annual salary of $6 million from his career.
- Linda Anne Stanton and her family, including her husband and children, live in Brentwood, California.
- Steven Michaels, son of Linda, is a television producer nominated for many awards, including Producer Guild of America, Sports Emmy, Primetime Emmy Award and many more.
- Linda Anne Stamaton is 79 years old.
Frequently Asked Questions
Al Michaels’ wife is Linda Anne Stamaton, also known as Linda Anne Michaels.
Al Michaels and Linda Anne Stamaton got married on August 27, 1966.
The name of Al Michael’s wife is Linda Anne Stamaton.