Who is Mike Tyler’s wife, Lakiha Spicer?
Kiki Tyson is the third wife of professional boxer Mike Tyson. Lakiha Spicer, sometimes known as Kiki Tyson, is an American socialite. During a corruption case involving her family members in 2004, she was sentenced to house imprisonment and four years probation; in 2008, she was sentenced to six months.
She and her husband co-wrote the one-person play ‘Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth,’ directed by Spike Lee, which premiered on Broadway in August 2012 and detailed the boxer’s life. The fighter, who leads a hedonistic lifestyle, served time in prison for rape and later became a drug addict after retiring, and credits his present wife Kiki with rescuing him from his sorrow.
|Celebrity Name||Lakiha Spicer|
|Popular For||Third Wife Of Mike Tyson|
|Profession||Homemaker, Socialite, and Entrepreneur|
|Estimated Net Worth||N/A|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||46 years old|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, United States|
|Local High School, Graduated|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Family and relatives
Lakiha Spicer, also known as Kiki Tyson, is an American socialite and businesswoman best known for being the third wife of boxer Mike Tyson. She has been involved in various business ventures, including owning a successful real estate company. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Lakiha Spicer’s life:
- 1977: Lakiha Spicer was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
- 1990s: Spicer began working as a schoolteacher.
- 2002: Spicer’s father, Shamsud-din Ali, was murdered in a Philadelphia mosque.
- 2009: Spicer married boxer Mike Tyson in a private ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 2009: Spicer gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Milan.
- 2011: Spicer and Tyson’s second child, a son named Morocco, was born.
- 2013: Spicer and Tyson launched a new television series on Adult Swim called “Mike Tyson Mysteries.”
- 2014: Spicer and Tyson purchased a 10,401-square-foot mansion in Seven Hills, Nevada, for $2.5 million.
- 2018: Spicer started her own real estate company called Kiki Tyson Real Estate.
- 2019: Spicer and Tyson opened a cannabis resort called Tyson Ranch in Desert Hot Springs, California.
- 2020: Spicer and Tyson’s limited series “Mike Tyson: The Knockout” premiered on ABC.
Physical Appearance, Nationality, Zodiac Sign
Regarding her physical appearance, Lakiha is 46 years old, her height is about 5 feet 8 inches, and her weight is 65 kg(143 Lbs). Likewise, her hair colour is black, and her eye colour is also black.
Furthermore, there is no information found about her body measurement and body type yet. According to Astrology, the Lakiha Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius. Lakiha Spicer’s nationality is American, and he follows the Christian religion.
Personal Life and Family
Lakiha Spicer spent a lengthy period in the media due to her on-again, off-again connection with legendary boxer Mike Tyson. Even though he was never summoned to testify, his name came up as a potential character witness for her during a 2004 trial.
At the same time, they had a small private wedding ceremony in Las Vegas in 2009. The event received much attention because it was performed a month after his 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, died of unintentional asphyxia.
Lakiha Spicer is known for being the third wife of Mike Tyson. Lakiha Spicer married her husband on June 9, 2009; their wedding ceremony was held privately in the Las Vegas Hilton at the La BellaWeeding Chapel. Laikha is the mother of two children: a daughter, Milon Tyson and a son Morocco Elijah Tyson.
It says that she gave birth to her daughter in prison. Furthermore, her father’s name is Shamsud-Din Ali, her mother’s name is Faridah Ali, and her sibling’s name is Azheem Spicer. Lakiha Spicer belonged to a Muslim family; later, she converted to Christianity.
Talking about her education communities, she attended Local High School and graduated high school, but the college name is not mentioned yet.
Career and Opportunities
Talking about her profession, Lakiha Spicer believes in working in social networks to help people and being socialized by her helping hands. Lakiha Spicer also worked as an entrepreneur in the company, and she is also a homemaker.
Lakiha Spicer is also known as a kind-hearted lady. Her husband Tyson wrote the caption video “When you are smart”, Everything Is Possible. Apart from homemaker activities, Lakiha Spicer also works as a Philanthropist.
Regarding her social media sites, she is unavailable on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. She keeps her private life very secret and far away from social media.
According to the reports, Lakiha Spicer’s net worth is about 3 million dollars as her source of income is entrepreneur and socialite.
- Lakiha has had some controversy and fraud cases in her Previous Life.
- It is still unknown when Lakiha will celebrate her Birthday.
- Lakiha is also known as the third wife of Boxer Mike Tyson.
- Her age is 46 years old as of 2023.
- She gave birth to her daughter Milan Tyson in Prison.
- She is not available on Instagram.
- Her estimated net worth is 3 million dollars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lakiha Spicer is the third wife of former professional boxer Mike Tyson. They have been married since 2009.
Lakiha Spicer and Mike Tyson got married in June 2009.
Lakhia Spicer is well known as the wife of Mike Tyson. Lakhia is a Homemaker.
Lakiha Spicer was born in 1977, which makes her 46 years old.
Yes, Lakiha “Kiki” Spicer is the wife of Mike Tyson.
The name of Lakiha Spicer’s father is Shamsud din, Ali.
Mike Tyson is married to Lakiha Spicer.
Lakiha has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Lakiha Spicer is professionally an entrepreneur.
Yes, Lakiha Spicer and Mike Tyson have two children: a daughter named Milan Tyson and a son named Morocco Elijah Tyson.
Lakiha Spicer met Mike Tyson through her father, Shamsud-din Ali, who knew Tyson’s manager and introduced them.
Lakiha Spicer is of African-American ethnicity.
Yes, in 2008, Lakiha Spicer and her mother were sentenced to house arrest and probation for fraud and conspiracy.
Yes, Lakiha Spicer married Mike Tyson in 2009 after her legal issues in 2008.
Yes, Lakiha Spicer has appeared in Tyson’s one-person show, “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.” She is mentioned in the documentary “Mike Tyson: The Knockout.”