Who is Kristen Rivers?
Kristen Rivers is an American socialite known worldwide as the ex-wife of a renowned American basketball coach and former player, Doc Rivers.
Her ex-husband, Doc, is an American professional basketball coach who trains the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basket Association (NBA). Previously, Doc Rivers worked as head coach for the Orlando Magic, the Boston Celtics, and the Los Angeles Clippers.
|Full Name||Kristen Rivers|
|Popular For||Wife of Doc Rivers|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||62 years old|
|Date of Birth||1961|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Estimated net Worth||N/A|
Family and Relationship
|Husband||Doc Rivers (divorced)|
|Children||Jeremiah Jordan Rivers, Austin James Rivers, Spencer, and Callie|
Kristen Rivers is an American television personality and philanthropist best known as the wife of former NBA player and current coach Doc Rivers. She was born in 1961 in the United States and has been a prominent figure in the Boston community, working to improve the lives of children and families. In this biography timeline, we will take a closer look at the life and career of Kristen Rivers.
- 1961: Kristen Rivers was born in the United States.
- 1984: She graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- 1984-1986: Rivers works as a sports anchor and reporter for WYTV in Youngstown, Ohio.
- 1987-1990: She is a sports anchor and reporter for WCVB-TV in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1990: Rivers becomes a freelance television producer and works on various projects for ABC, ESPN, and other networks.
- 1991: She marries former NBA player Doc Rivers.
- 1992: The couple’s first child, Jeremiah, is born.
- 1994: Rivers becomes involved with the Boston Celtics Wives Association and works on charitable projects.
- 1997: She and Doc Rivers established the Doc Rivers Summer Basketball Camp for kids in the Boston area.
- 1998: The couple’s second child, Austin, is born.
- 2003: Rivers helps establish the Rivers of Hope Foundation, which provides support and resources for cancer-related families.
- 2006: She is appointed the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation executive director, the team’s charitable arm.
- 2007: Rivers is honoured with the Executive Leadership Award by the Massachusetts Women’s Political Caucus.
- 2011: She is recognized as a “Woman of Influence” by the Boston Business Journal.
- 2013: Rivers becomes a Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan board member.
- 2020: Rivers and Doc Rivers donate $1 million to help provide meals for those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kristen Rivers has been a driving force behind the philanthropic efforts of the Rivers family. It has significantly impacted the lives of countless children and families in the Boston community. Her work with the Rivers of Hope Foundation and the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation has helped to provide much-needed resources and support to those facing difficult times. Through her dedication and hard work, Kristen Rivers has become an inspiration to many and a true example of what it means to give back to others.
Early Life and Childhood
Kristen Rivers came into this world in 1961 in the USA, which makes her 62 years old as of 2023. We could not determine her zodiac sign because she had not revealed her birthday. Moreover, she has not disclosed anything about her family or siblings. We will update you soon once Kristen tells you about her family background and early life.
Her education she studied at Marquette University, located in Milwaukee. Although Kristen has no dedicated Wikipedia page, we can find her bio on several other sites.
We could not find any information about Kristen’s professional life and career. Indeed, she came into the spotlight only because of her ex-husband, Doc Rivers, a renowned basketball coach and former player. Talking about his professional career, he serves as the head coach for the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Previously, he played for Marquette University for three seasons, and after that, he was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks of the NBA in 1983. He played as a point guard for the Hawks from 1983 to 1991. Furthermore, he even played for the New York Knicks, the Los Angeles Clippers, and the San Antonio Spurs.
Rivers started his career as an NBA coach in 1999 after he was hired as head coach for the Orlando Magic. In addition, he was honoured as the 2000 NBA Coach of the Year in his first season with the Magic. After that, Rivers worked as a coach for the Boston Celtics, the Los Angeles Clippers, and the Philadelphia 76ers. We can find his bio on several online sites, such as Wikipedia.
Talking about her marital status, Kristen is married to her high school lover, Glenn Anton “Doc” Rivers, better known as Doc Rivers. The couple first met in 1979 while studying at Marquette University in Milwaukee. After dating for a few years, the couple exchanged marriage vows in a wedding ceremony held in 1986. Kristen and Doc have been blessed with three sons named Jeremiah Jordan Rivers, Austin James Rivers, and Spencer, and a daughter named Callie. Unfortunately, after three decades of perfect marital relations, they divorced in 2019.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
As for her body measurements, Kristen has not shared anything about her height, weight, and other body measurements like waist size, hip size, chest size, etc. However, she has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, which adds beauty to her face. Despite her old age, she looks young and beautiful.
As mentioned earlier, Kristen has not shared much about her professional career, so we could not determine her net Worth. However, her ex-husband, Doc, is a wealthy man with a net worth of $50 million.
Kristen has no personal accounts on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Kristen Rivers is an American socialite known worldwide as the ex-wife of a renowned American basketball coach and former player, Doc Rivers.
- Her ex-husband, Doc, is a wealthy man with a net worth of $50 million.
- Talking about her marital status, Kristen was married to her high school lover, Glenn Anton “Doc” Rivers, better known as Doc Rivers.
- Kristen and Doc have been blessed with three sons named Jeremiah Jordan Rivers, Austin James Rivers, and Spencer, and a daughter named Callie.
- Unfortunately, after three decades of perfect marital relations, they divorced in 2019.
- Kristen has no personal accounts on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kristen Rivers, formerly known as Kristen Campion, is the wife of basketball coach Doc Rivers.
Doc Rivers and Kristen Rivers got married on May 31, 1986.
Kristen Rivers is a socialite, but her career details remain private.
Kristen Rivers was born in 1961 and is currently 62 years old.
The name of Doc Rivers’ wife is Kristen Rivers.
Kristen Rivers is married to Doc River.
Doc Rivers and Kristen Rivers have four children together. Their names are Jeremiah, Austin, Callie, and Spencer Rivers.
Kristen Rivers is known for being involved in charitable organizations and community work. She has been actively involved in supporting causes related to youth and education.
Kristen Rivers is originally from Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Kristen Rivers has been actively involved in charitable work and community service. She has supported organizations focused on youth development, education, and healthcare.
Kristen Rivers has appeared in public alongside Doc Rivers on various occasions, including basketball games, events, and interviews.