Who is Kait Parker?
An atmospheric scientist and American meteorologist, Kait Parker, works in weather.com and The Weather Channel application. Parker sometimes appeared on Good Morning America, filling in for meteorologist Rob Marciano on weekends.
Kait Parker, the meteorologist and host of America’s Morning Headquarters Weekend Edition with Reynolds Wolf. Kait Parker resigned from The Weather Channel television network in 2016. Kait Parker has contributed to weather.com in presenting and analyzing information about Hurricane Dorian during Labor Day Weekend in 2019. Kiat Parker was born on May 22, 1981, and currently, her age is 42 years old.
|Celebrity Name||Kait Parker|
|Popular For||Host of America’s Morning Headquarters Weekend Edition|
|Estimated Net Worth||$500,000|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||42 years old|
|Birth Date||May 22, 1981|
|Birth Place||Grapevine, Texas, United States|
|The University of Missouri|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Family and relatives
Kait Parker is an American meteorologist and weather anchor who has gained recognition for her work on The Weather Channel. She has covered major weather events such as hurricanes, tornadoes, and blizzards and has been a vocal advocate for climate change action. Here is a detailed biography timeline of her life and career.
- 1981: Kait Parker was born on May 22, in Grapevine, Texas.
- 2002: She graduated from the University of Missouri with a Bachelor of Science in atmospheric science.
- 2004: Kait earned a Master of Science in geoscience from Mississippi State University.
- 2004-2007: She worked as a meteorologist for WAKA-TV in Montgomery, Alabama.
- 2007-2012: Kait was a meteorologist and weather producer for WPTV-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- 2012-2015: She worked as a meteorologist and weather anchor for WESH-TV in Orlando, Florida.
- 2015: Kait joined The Weather Channel as an on-camera meteorologist and weather anchor.
- 2017: She became a member of the American Meteorological Society (AMS) and was awarded the Certified Broadcast Meteorologist (CBM) designation.
- 2018: Kait launched the “Science Behind” series on The Weather Channel, which explores the science behind weather phenomena and climate change.
- 2019: She testified before the US House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and Technology about the impact of climate change on extreme weather events.
- 2021: Kait and her husband welcomed their first child, a daughter named Rose.
Childhood and Early Life
Kait Parker was born on May 22, 1981, in Grapevine, Texas, United States. She was very private and never disclosed anything about her parents and siblings. Parker studies at The University of Missouri. Kait Parker gained a bachelor’s degree in Atmospheric Science in 2009 and went to the American Meteorological Society. As a result, Parker received a Certified Broadcast Meteorologist Seal.
Professional Life and Career
Kait Parker is the meteorologist and host of America’s Morning Headquarters Weekend Edition with Reynolds Wolf. Kait Parker resigned from The Weather Channel television network in 2016. Kait Parker has contributed to weather.com in presenting and analyzing information about Hurricane Dorian during Labor Day Weekend in 2019. Parker captured the national headlines with Breitbart, a website that has written an article that included her video claiming the earth was cooling instead of warming. This led Kait to be chosen as an honoree by the Webby Awards in 2017. Parker released the documentary as a producer and correspondent called “Toxic Lake: The Untold Story of Lake Okeechobee about water management and cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) in Florida. The outstanding work in the project secured The Society of Professional Journalists’ top honour for Digital Video. It was nominated for the ‘News and Documentary Emmy Awards for Outstanding Science and Environmental Reporting.
Julie Durda is married to Michael Lowry. The couple engaged in 2015 and tied the marriage knot on May 3 2017, in Piazza San Pietro-Vaticano, Roma, Italy. Julie and Michael were soon blessed with a baby, Bruce. Julie and her family live in Atlanta, GA. Kait’s husband, Michael Lowey, is also a weather specialist and has even worked for The Weather Channel and National Hurricane Center as a hurricane specialist. She was very private and never disclosed anything about her parents and siblings. Moreover, she also has a personal account on Instagram, where she uploads her beautiful images with her family.
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
Julie Durda is an American woman who stands at 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 60 kilograms. No sources have mentioned her physical features except her height and weight. Much information about her physical appearance has not been revealed yet. However, Parker is stunningly beautiful.
The average salary estimate for a meteorologist in the United States ranges from $24,292 to $72,502. Per the calculation, Parker receives an annual salary ranging from $24,292 to $72,502. Parker, the award-winning journalist, has an estimated net worth of approximately $500,000 and a successful meteorologist career.
Kate Parker is very active on social media platforms, especially on Twitter. Parker uses Twitter under the name @Weatherkait and has got around 32.9k followers. Parker’s Twitter account has been verified. Moreover, she also has a personal history on Instagram under the username @weatherkait. Kait regularly posts beautiful images with her husband and baby on Instagram. Uses of other social media by Kate Parker have not been mentioned anywhere.
- The atmospheric scientist and American meteorologist Kait Parker works in weather.com and The Weather Channel application.
- Kiat Parker was born on May 22, 1981, and Her age is 42 years old.
- Kiat is available on Instagram and Twitter under the usernames @weatherkait and @Weatherkait, respectively.
- Kait’s husband, Michael Lowey, is also a weather specialist and has even worked for The Weather Channel and National Hurricane Center as a hurricane specialist.
- The couple tied the marriage knot on May 3 2017, in Piazza San Pietro-Vaticano, Roma, Italy and were soon blessed with a baby, Bruce.
- The award-winning journalist Parker has an estimated net worth of approximately $500,000.
- Kait Parker gained a bachelor’s degree in Atmospheric Science in 2009 and went to the American Meteorological Society.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kait Parker is a well-known meteorologist in the United States. She has worked for The Weather Channel and Weather.com.
Kait Parker is originally from Texas.
Kait Parker holds a Bachelor’s degree in Atmospheric Science from the University of Missouri.
Kait Parker was born on May 22, 1981, She is 42 years old as of 2023.
Kait Parker is married to Michael Lowry, a hurricane specialist and storm surge expert.
Kait Parker and Michael Lowry got married in 2017.
Kait Parker left The Weather Channel in 2016 to focus on her personal life and pursue other professional opportunities.
There is no information regarding Kait Parker these days.