Who is Jodi Lynn Calaway?
Jodi Lynn Calaway is popularly known for being the ex-wife of WWE Wrestler Mark William Calaway. Her husband is popular with the name Undertaker. Jodi Lynn’s ex-husband has won the WWE Championship four times and the World Heavyweight Championship three times in his wrestling career.
To date, there are no details available about Jodi’s actual birthdate. So, we cannot say when Jodi will celebrate her birthday. Lynn’s biography is available on websites, including Wikipedia, IMDB, etc.
|Full Name||Jodi Lynn Calaway|
|Popular For||Being the ex-wife(first wife) of The Undertaker|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||N/A|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Estimated net Worth||N/A|
Family and Relationship
|Ex- Husband||The Undertaker (Mark Calaway)|
|Children||Gunner Vincent Calaway|
Jodi Lynn Calaway, better known by her ring name “The Undertaker’s Wife,” is an American businesswoman and former wrestler. She is best known for marrying the legendary professional wrestler Mark Calaway, “The Undertaker.” Here is a timeline of Jodi Lynn Calaway’s life and career:
- February 27, 1967: Jodi Lynn Calaway is born in Texas.
- 1989: Jodi meets Mark Calaway, who is wrestling under the name “Master of Pain,” while working as a dancer at a nightclub in Texas.
- 1993: Jodi and Mark get married in a private ceremony.
- 2001: Jodi makes her wrestling debut at the “Invasion” pay-per-view event, teaming up with Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson against Trish Stratus, Lita, and Jacqueline.
- 2003: Jodi retires from wrestling after suffering an injury during a match.
- 2004: Jodi and Mark open a store called “The Undertaker’s Grille” in Austin, Texas.
- 2010: Jodi and Mark open a second “The Undertaker’s Grille” location in Houston, Texas.
- 2012: Jodi and Mark become involved in charity work, including working with the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- 2020: Jodi and Mark celebrate their 27th wedding anniversary.
Jodi Lynn Calaway’s career in wrestling was brief, but she remains a beloved figure among industry fans. Her marriage to Mark Calaway, one of the most iconic wrestlers ever, has made her a recognizable name in the wrestling world. After retiring from wrestling, Jodi and Mark opened “The Undertaker’s Grille,” a popular spot for wrestling fans and food enthusiasts. Jodi has also been active in charity work, helping to impact her community positively.
Family and Education
Jodi Lynn was born somewhere in the United States of America. Holding American nationality, Jodi is of Caucasian ethnical background. There are no details about Jodi Lynn’s father, mother, siblings, etc.
Regarding educational background, Jodi Lynn’s education is not available to date. Looking at her personality, we can say that Lynn might have graduated from the university in her hometown.
Calaway started dating Mark Calaway (Undertaker) in 1980. After dating for a long time, Calaway and Mark realized that they could happily live with each other for the rest of their lives. And, in 1989, Jodi Calaway got married to Undertaker.
Both Jodi and her husband enjoyed each other’s company. And in 19 3, Jodi gave birth to their adorable first child, a son. And the child was named Gunner Vincent Calaway. After Jodi’s first child and Undertaker’s inception, it seemed like they were enjoying their small world. At that time, Jodi’s family was also regarded as one of the most adorable couples of WWES.
But unfortunately, this is not a fairy tale where everything ends happily ever after. So, after ten years of a successful marriage, Jodi and her husband decided to part ways. In 1999, Jodi was legally separated from her husband, Undertaker. Since that day, Jodi and her ex-husband have not seen each other publicly. Likewise, they both prefer to keep their life private.
After separating from Jodi, her ex-husband married again and found love in his life twice. In 2000, Jodi’s ex-husband married Sara Cerie Frank, and the relationship lasted until 2007. And now, her ex-husband is married to Michelle McCool. Their ex-husband married her in 2010. Jodi’s ex-husband has two daughters, Chasey and Grace Calaway, with Sara, his second wife. Her ex-husband is happily married to Michelle and has a daughter, Kaia Faith Calaway.
However, information about Jodi’s private life and divorce is still unknown. Jodi is entirely away from the media. So, we cannot say anything about Jodi’s current relationship status.
Age, Height, and Weight
To date, there are no details available about Jodi’s actual birthdate. So, we cannot say when Jodi will celebrate her birthday. Jodi’s height, weight, and other body measurements are also unavailable. Jodi has beautiful dark brown eyes and black hair.
There are no details about Jodi’s professional life, and she cannot say anything about her earnings or net worth belonging to a wealthy family. Jodi, indeed, has a lavish and comfortable life.
According to various sources, Jodi’s ex-husband, Mark Calaway, has a net worth of about $17 million.
She isn’t active on social media. Lynn is also rarely seen going out for a holiday with her family. Lynn seems to be a secretive type of person.
- To date, no details are available about Jodi’s actual birthdate.
- Jodi has beautiful dark brown eyes and black hair.
- There is no availability of Jodi using any social media platforms to date.
- In 1989, Jodi Calaway married Undertaker, whose real name is Mark Calaway.
- According to various sources, Jodi’s ex-husband, Mark Calaway, is about $17 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
The name of Undertaker’s first wife is Jodi Lynn Calaway.
The name of Mark Calaway’s wife is Michelle McCool.
Jodi Lynn is the first wife of The Undertaker, a well-known WWE wrestler.
The details regarding Jodi Lynn Calaway’s age and date of birth are unavailable.