Who is Jennifer Esposito?
Jennifer Esposito is an American actress and author, born on April 11, 1973, in Brooklyn, New York. She began her career as a dancer before transitioning into acting, appearing in numerous films and television shows throughout the 1990s and 2000s.
Some of her notable film credits include “Crash,” “Summer of Sam,” and “Don’t Say a Word.” Esposito is also recognized for her recurring roles on television shows like “Spin City,” “Blue Bloods,” and “The Affair.”
|Full Name||Jennifer Esposito|
|Popular For||Her roles in the feature films Summer of Sam (1999), Don’t Say a Word (2001), Welcome to Collinwood (2002), Crash (2004), Taxi (2004), and Mob Town (2019).|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||49 year old|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1973|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|School||Moore Catholic High School|
|University||Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Estimated Net Worth||$6 million|
Family and Relationship
|Spouse||Jesper Vesterstrøm (m. 2020), Louis Dowler (m. 2014), Bradley Cooper (m. 2006–2007)|
Jennifer Esposito Biography Timeline
Jennifer Esposito is an American actress and author known for her roles in film and television. Born on April 11, 1973, in Brooklyn, New York, Esposito began her acting career in the 1990s, appearing in films such as “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” and “Summer of Sam.” She later transitioned to television, starring in shows such as “Spin City,” “Samantha Who?,” and “Blue Bloods.” In addition to her acting career, Esposito is an author, having published a book about her experiences with celiac disease.
- 1973: Jennifer Esposito is born in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1995: Esposito makes her film debut in “The Sunshine Boys.”
- 1997: Jennifer Esposito appears in the film “A Brother’s Kiss.”
- 1998: Esposito lands a recurring role on the hit television series “Spin City.”
- 1999: Jennifer Esposito appears in the film “Summer of Sam.”
- 2002: Esposito stars in the film “Welcome to Collinwood.”
- 2004: Jennifer Esposito appears in the film “Crash,” which earns critical acclaim and wins the Academy Award for Best Picture.
- 2006: Esposito begins a recurring role on the hit television series “Related.”
- 2007: Jennifer Esposito stars in the film “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.”
- 2009: Esposito lands a starring role in the television series “Samantha Who?” alongside Christina Applegate.
- 2010: Jennifer Esposito joins the cast of the hit television series “Blue Bloods.”
- 2012: Esposito publishes her book “Jennifer’s Way,” which details her experiences with celiac disease and the challenges of living with the condition.
- 2016: Jennifer Esposito leaves “Blue Bloods” due to a dispute with the show’s producers over her health.
- 2019: Esposito appears in the film “Mob Town.”
Despite facing challenges with her health and the entertainment industry, Jennifer Esposito has continued to pursue her passion for acting and writing. Her work in film and television has earned her critical acclaim and a loyal fanbase, while her book about celiac disease has helped to raise awareness and support for those living with the condition. With her talent, determination, and resilience, Esposito remains a prominent figure in the entertainment world and a source of inspiration for others.
Biography: Jennifer Esposito
Jennifer Esposito came to the world on April 11, 1973, in Brooklyn, New York, making her 50 years old. Her Italian-American parents, Phyllis and Robert Esposito, raised her in a working-class family.
Her mother was an interior decorator, while her father worked as a music producer and computer consultant. Jennifer has one older sister, Suzanne Ruffo, who is also an actress.
Academic Journey of Actress Jennifer
Esposito attended Moore Catholic High School before enrolling at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City. She also studied dance at the Broadway Dance Center.
After completing her studies, Esposito began her career as a dancer and later transitioned to acting.
Jennifer Esposito made her acting debut in 1995 with a small role in the crime drama “A Brooklyn State of Mind.” She appeared in several other films, including “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” and “Summer of Sam.”
However, her breakthrough role came in 2004 with the critically acclaimed film “Crash,” for which she received widespread recognition.
Esposito has also had recurring roles on several television shows, including “Spin City,” “Blue Bloods,” and “The Affair.”
Jennifer is also an author and advocates for people with Celiac disease. She has written a book about her experiences living with the disease titled “Jennifer’s Way: My Journey With Celiac Disease— What Doctors Don’t Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again.”
Some notable awards bestowed to Esposito include a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for her work in “Crash.”
Personal Life: Jennifer Esposito
Jennifer Esposito has been married twice. She was first married to actor Bradley Cooper in 2006, but the couple separated and divorced in 2007.
She then married Louis Dowler, a British model, in 2014, but the marriage was short-lived, and they divorced the following year.
Esposito has also been in other relationships, including a high-profile relationship with musician Mark Philippoussis in the early 2000s.
Esposito does not have any children. In her book, she wrote about her struggles with infertility and the emotional toll it took on her.
Jennifer’s social media presence is relatively modest compared to other celebrities, but she maintains active accounts on both Instagram and Twitter.
On her Instagram @jesposito, Esposito occasionally shares photos with her friends and family, including her dog.
On her Twitter account @JennifersWayJE, she shares her thoughts n various topics, including politics, social justice issues, and her advocacy work for people with celiac disease.
She also engages with her followers and other users on the platform, responding to comments and sharing resources related to celiac disease.
What is Jennifer’s Net Worth?
Jennifer’s net worth is estimated at around $6 million. The majority of her wealth comes from her acting career, including her roles in films such as “Crash” and “The Master of Disguise,” as well as on television shows like “Blue Bloods” and “The Affair.”
- Jennifer Esposito is an American actress, author, and baker.
- She began acting in the early 90s and appeared in numerous films and TV shows, including “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” and “Spin City.”
- In 2006, Esposito received critical acclaim for her roles in the film “Crash,” which won the Academy Award for Best Picture.
- Esposito is also a skilled baker and has opened several bakeries in the New York area.
- Esposito was briefly married to actor Bradley Cooper from December 2006 to May 2007.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jennifer Esposito is an American actress, baker, and author.
Jennifer Esposito is best known for her roles in the movies “Crash” and “Summer of Sam” and TV series like “Spin City,” “NCIS,” and “Blue Bloods.”
Jennifer Esposito was born on April 11, 1973, which makes her 50 years old.
Jennifer Esposito is from Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Jennifer Esposito is of Italian-American ethnicity.
Jennifer Esposito was married to Bradley Cooper from 2006 to 2007. She has been married to Louis Dowler since 2014.
No, Jennifer Esposito does not have any children.
Jennifer Esposito has appeared on several TV shows, including “Spin City,” “The Affair,” “Blue Bloods,” “NCIS,” “The Boys,” and “Blindspot.”
Jennifer Esposito has appeared in many movies, including “Summer of Sam,” “Crash,” “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer,” “Don’t Say a Word,” and “Welcome to Collinwood.”
Does Jennifer Esposito have any siblings?
Jennifer Esposito’s net worth is around $6 million.
Yes, Jennifer Esposito is a vegan.
Jennifer Esposito’s bakery is called “Jennifer’s Way Bakery” in New York City.
Jennifer Esposito has celiac disease and is an advocate for celiac disease awareness.
Jennifer Esposito wrote a book called “Jennifer’s Way: My Journey with Celiac Disease–What Doctors Don’t Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again.”