Who is Reality TV Star Jenicka Lopez?
Jenicka Lopez is a reality television personality from the United States. She is the singer Jenni Rivera’s youngest daughter. She is most known for her roles in the reality programs I Love Jenni and The Riveras.
|Full Name||Jenicka Lopez|
|Also Known as||Jenicka Rivera|
|Profession||Reality TV Show Actress, YouTuber|
|Popular For||Reality Star|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||26 years old|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1997|
|Birth Place||California, USA|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Estimated Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Family and Relationship
|Siblings||Chiquis Rivera, Jacquie Lopez, Johnny Lopez and Michael Lopez|
Jenicka Lopez is a talented American reality television star and makeup artist. She is best known for appearing in her family’s “The Riveras” reality show. Here is a timeline of her life and career.
- October 3, 1997: Jenicka Lopez was born in Long Beach, California, USA.
- 2016: Lopez made her reality TV debut on “The Riveras,” a series that follows the life of the late singer Jenni Rivera’s family.
- 2017: Jenicka was featured in “Chiquis’ n Control,” a spin-off of “The Riveras” series.
- 2018: Lopez launched her makeup line, “Jenni Rivera Cosmetics,” in honour of her late aunt Jenni Rivera.
- 2019: Jenicka launched her YouTube channel, where she posts beauty-related content.
- 2020: Lopez appeared on the Netflix reality series “De Viaje con los Derbez,” where she travelled with the Mexican Derbez family and shared a glimpse of her life.
- 2021: Jenicka announced her pregnancy on Instagram.
On October 3, 1997, Jenicka was born in California, USA. She is the youngest child of Juan Lopez and Jenni Rivera, a singer. She has two sisters and two brothers named Chiquis Rivera, Johnny Lopez, Jacquie Lopez, and Michael Lopez.
Rosa Saavedra and Pedro Rivera are her grandparents. Jenni Rivera and Juan Lopez gave birth to a brilliant YouTuber in the United States of America. Her mother, Jenni, is a well-known Mexican-American singer, songwriter, novelist, and actress who married Juan from 1997 to 2003.
Jenna passed away in December 2012. Jenicka Lopez’s father, on the other hand, passed away in July 2009.
Height, Weight, Body Size
She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 82kg. She has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Jenicka began her television career in 2011 as a contestant on the reality show I Love Jenni. Jenni Rivera, her deceased mother, was profiled in the show’s personal and professional life. The show aired for three seasons and starred Jenicka’s other four siblings.
Later, she appeared in The Riveras, a spin-off program of The Riveras. Jenicka, in addition to her reality television career, has her own YouTube channel, where she primarily broadcasts her daily routines and entertaining videos. Her YouTube account has more than 152k subscribers.
At the time, there were no urgent rumours regarding her personal or professional life. She looks to be trying her best without causing harm to others and has lived her entire life as a straight person, for which she has not been embroiled in any controversy.
Jenicka is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has around 363k Facebook followers, approximately 34.1k Twitter followers, and about 1 million Instagram followers. She has almost 152k subscribers on her YouTube account.
Personal Life and Relationships
Jenicka prefers to keep her mouth shut regarding her dating and personal life. Jenicka likes to keep a quiet profile while giving her all to her professional career. Lopez also mentioned in her interviews that she preferred to be career-oriented. That might be the reason she is now single.
She has gained a massive social media following. She is highly active on Instagram, where she has over 515k followers. As a youngster, her net worth is between $100,000 and $1 million. Jenicka is one of the wealthiest Reality Stars and one of the most popular Reality Stars.
According to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Jenicka Lopez’s net worth is estimated at $1.5 million.
- Jenicka is On the list of the most popular reality stars. She was also included in the illustrious list of renowned celebrities born in the United States. Every year on October 3, Jenicka Lopez celebrates her birthday.
- Jenni, her mother, was the queen of the Banda, Mariachi, and Norteno musical genres.
- The Lopez family recently sued their mother’s management over a book. The action was transferred to federal court and was first filed in Californian State Court for $5 million.
- According to our data, Jenicka Lopez is potentially single and has never been married. Jenicka Lopez is not dating anyone.
- In addition to her reality show career, she has amassed a sizable following on Instagram, with over 1 million followers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jenicka Lopez is an American reality television personality and social media influencer. She is best known for appearing in the reality television show “The Riveras.”
Jenica Lopez ‘dad is Juan Lopez.
Jenicka Lopez was born on October 3, 1997.
Jenicka Lopez is the daughter of the late Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera and Trinidad Marin.
Jenicka Lopez lives in Los Angeles, California.
Jenicka Lopez is not married yet.
Jenicka has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Jenicka Lopez has four siblings: Chiquis Rivera, Jacquie Rivera, Michael Marin Rivera, and Johnny Lopez.