Who is QVC Host Jane Treacy?
Jane Tracey is a famous American host on QVC. She was born on January 28, 1962, in the United States. She is well-liked by her followers because of her endearing performance and inherent salesman skills. She has worked for QVC for almost 25 years. Despite her advanced age, she is actively engaged with her grown-up daughters and never misses an opportunity to join their fun.
She was only 24 years old when she was recruited at QVC for the first time. Her shows are unscripted, and she does not utilize a teleprompter when filming. Tracy just joined the Board of Directors of a homeless shelter. She has been helping at her daughter’s school every week.
|Full Name||Jane Treacy|
|Profession||Television Personality, Anchor|
|Popular For||QVC host|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||61 years old|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1962|
|Birth Place||United States|
|School/University||Undergraduate degree in telecommunications|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $2 million|
Family and Relationship
Jane Treacy is an American television host and QVC personality, born on January 28, 1962, in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She has been a fixture on QVC since 1986 and has become one of the network’s most popular hosts.
- January 28, 1962: Jane Treacy was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States.
- 1986: She started working at QVC as a program host.
- 1991: Jane became a full-time host for QVC.
- 1992: She married her husband, Joe.
- 2001: Treacy became the host of “Shoe Shopping with Jane,” a popular QVC program.
- 2012: She launched her jewellery line on QVC, the Jane Treacy Collection.
- 2021: Jane celebrated her 35th anniversary as a host on QVC.
Jane Treacy graduated from Kutztown University with a bachelor’s degree in telecommunications and began working at CNN while still in college.
Jane was also born and raised to an Italian shoemaker in the United States of America. Her father learnt how to make shoes from her grandfather. Her father began working at his store when he was a child.
Jane has a sister named Chrissy, with whom she has a close relationship. Jane and Chrissy are frequently seen together and love attending five Zumba and boxing sessions weekly.
Treacy’s mother was the primary motivator and persuader of her decision to join QVC. Jane joined the Board of Directors of a homeless shelter. She has been helping at her daughter’s school every week. Even after searching about her parents, her parents are unknown to the general public, and it is also secret if she has any siblings.
Husband and Daughters
Sean Treacy, the proprietor of In Queue Associates LLC, is Treacy’s husband. On November 11, 1989, they married. Treacy and Sean Treacy have two daughters, Cara Tracy and Deirdre Treacy, born on August 1, 2001.
Care is a New York City-based American dancer, actor, and singer. She has also studied dance and musical theatre. Cara has been featured on QVC several times with her mother, Jane. Deirdre is a Philadelphia-based dancer, singer, and actor like her Cara sister.
American journalists make between $27,000 and $120,000 per year. The actual remuneration depends on the quality of the journalist/host. Treacy’s earnings will be updated as soon as they are available.
Treacy began working for QVC at 24 as one of the home-shopping network’s first presenters in 1968. She claims her unique ideas form the foundation for her speciality shows, such as “Shoe Shopping with Jane.”
- Jane is an expert knitter who is also very enthusiastic about her craft. After 40 years, she took a finishing workshop to teach knitting skills.
- She enjoys skiing and visiting beaches. She enjoys riding, strolling, and swimming in the water just as much.
- More than a hundred thousand people follow her Facebook sites, and she has a sizable Twitter pursuit.
- She and her family enjoy reading about American history, particularly the world-changing wars. They also enjoy taking her to Disney World on vacation.
- She enjoys reading, particularly true-life historical tomes and maritime tales.
- She conducts a shoe-shopping program on Thursday nights at 9 p.m. ET.
- She makes herself accessible three to four hours before she shows, only to prepare herself with hair, cosmetics, and product knowledge to meet with the guests.
- She and her colleagues frequently have brainstorming meetings to explore current fashion trends. They also do an off-air study on the newest global trends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jane Treacy is a popular television personality recognized for her work as a host on the QVC shopping network.
Jane Treacy has been with QVC for over two decades. She joined the network in 1986.
Yes, Jane Treacy is married to Sean Treacy.
Jane Treacy is 61 years old as of 2023.
Jane Treacy quit QVC because they fired her husband.
Jane’s QVC’s last name is Treacy.
Jane Treacy is at home because she is leaving QVC.
Jane Treacy left QVC because they fired her husband.
Jane Treacy is working from home because she quit her job at QVC.
No, Jane Treacy is not on QVC anymore.
People say that Jane Treacy is fake and tries to be excellent.
Jane has an estimated net worth of $5 million.
Jane Treacy lives in New York City with her husband and daughters.
Jane Treacy decided to leave QVC because they fired her husband.
Jane Treacy is married to Jean Treacy.
Jane Treacy is Irish-American.
Jane’s grandfather was Italian.
Yes, Jane Treacy has two daughters named Deirdre and Kelsey.
Yes, Jane Treacy is still a host on QVC.
Throughout her career, Jane Treacy has presented various products from various brands across the fashion, beauty, and home goods sectors.
Jane Treacy has had many memorable moments on QVC due to her lively presentation style, although specific moments would depend on individual viewers’ opinions.
Jane Treacy enjoys spending time with her family and has expressed a love for fashion and beauty, evident from her work on QVC.