Who is Jamie Afifi?
Jamie Afifi is one of the well-known and brilliant personalities professionally known as a Canadian Entertainment Lawyer in Ziffren Brittenham’s television and films. He was born in Canada in 1973. Due to the lack of information, there is no relevant information about his birthdate. He is a bold, confident, energetic, and well-reputed entertainment lawyer aged 50. Jamie Afifi lives with his wife, Sarah Chalke, and their two children in Los Angeles. Moreover, Sarah Chalke is professionally known as an American actress and singer.
She is best known for her television roles in “Scrubs”. He is a great personality with a big heart. Likewise, he is a member of several legal and social charities. He supports the many victim’s injustices financially and helps them to fight their fight.
Jamie Afifi is a representative at the main level and the court. He currently provides legal counsel from Ziffren Brittenham’s Television gatherings and films. Jamie Afifi celebrates his birthday every year with his family.
|Celebrity Name||Jamie Afifi|
|Popular For||Husband of Sarah Chalke|
|Profession||Canadian Entertainment Lawyer|
|Estimated Net Worth||$1 Million|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||50 years old|
Family and relatives
Jamie Afifi is a renowned American entertainment lawyer and producer who has worked on numerous film and television projects. He is well known for his work on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and his involvement with the production company “Afifi Films”. Afifi is also recognized for his philanthropic efforts, supporting various causes and organizations.
- 1973: Jamie Afifi was born in the United States.
- 1995: He graduated from Loyola Law School with a Juris Doctor degree.
- 1996: Afifi began his career as an entertainment lawyer at Bloom, Hergott, Diemer, Rosenthal, LaViolette, Feldman, Schenkman & Goodman, LLP.
- 2001: He started his entertainment law firm, James A. Afifi, Esq.
- 2003: Afifi began his work as a producer on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”.
- 2005: He co-founded the production company “Afifi Films” with producer Todd Lieberman.
- 2006: Afifi and Lieberman produced the hit movie “The Proposal” starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.
- 2013: He produced the film “Warm Bodies”.
- 2014: Afifi was featured in Variety’s “Legal Impact Report”, recognizing his achievements as an entertainment lawyer.
- 2017: He executive produced the film “Stronger”, based on the true story of Boston Marathon bombing survivor Jeff Bauman.
- 2020: Afifi and his wife, comedian and actress Jenny Slate, donated $1 million to support social justice causes.
Age, Family, Education, Origin
Jamie Afifi is one of the well-known and brilliant personalities professionally known as a Canadian Entertainment Lawyer. He is a bold, confident, energetic, and well-reputed entertainment lawyer aged 50. He is private, so no relevant information about his father, mother, or siblings exists. Jamie is engaged to his long-term girlfriend, Sarah Chalke. He proposed to Sarah romantically on their trip to Hawaii.
Sarah Chalke is one of the well-famed American actresses and singers as well. Firstly, these lovebirds are blessed with a son, Charlie Rhodes Afifi. He was born on 24th December 2009.
After seven years, they were blessed with a beautiful baby girl named Frances Afifi on 25 April 2016. Talking about Sarah Chalke’s family, she has a sister named Natasha Chalke and Piper Chalke. Talking about Jamie’s education, he graduated with an LLB to complete his studies. After completing his LLB, he began practising as a legal counsellor. He is Canadian by nationality, and he is of mixed origin.
Net Worth and Salary
Jamie Afifi is one of the famous Canadian Entertainment lawyers. Talking about his net worth his net worth is estimated to be $1 Million. He owns over $ 83,000 per year as an entertainment lawyer. Similarly, the net worth of Sarah Chalke is estimated to be $14 Million. They both are living a luxurious and happy life. They have vast property, and they own their own luxury house.
Jamie Afifi is engaged to his long-term girlfriend, Sarah Chalke. He proposed to Sarah romantically on their trip to Hawaii. But there were rumours about the relationship between Sarah Chalke and Zach Braff. But it seemed to be fake when she happily engaged with Jamie Afifi. They both are a thrilling couple and blessed with two children.
Social Media Accounts
Jamie Afifi is a private person who likes to keep his life confidential. He doesn’t have any official social media accounts. As a famous American actress, Sarah Chalke has no social media like Twitter or Instagram. They live their happy lives privately and focus on their careers and children.
- Jamie Afifi is one of the well-known and brilliant personalities professionally known as a Canadian Entertainment Lawyer.
- Jamie Afifi is engaged to his long-term girlfriend, Sarah Chalke, a well-famed American actress and singer.
- The net worth of Sarah Chalke is estimated to be $14 Million.
- Jamie Afifi and Sarah Chalke have two children, Charlie Rhodes and Frances Afifi.
- Sarah Chalke is best known for her television roles in “Scrubs”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jamie Afifi is a lawyer and entertainment industry executive.
Yes, Jamie Afifi is married to actress Sarah Chalke.
Jamie Afifi and Sarah Chalke got married on August 8, 2008.
Yes, Jamie Afifi and Sarah Chalke have two children together. Their son’s name is Charlie Rhodes Afifi, born in December 2009, and their daughters is Frankie Afifi, born in May 2016.
Yes, Jamie Afifi is married, and his wife is Sarah Chalke.
Jamie Afifi is already married to his fiance named, Sarah Chalke.
Jamie Afifi’s partners name is Sara Chalke.
Yes, Jamie Afifi has worked in the entertainment industry, particularly in talent management and production.