Who is American Actor Jae Head?
Jae Head is an American actor known for his role in Sean Junior (S.J.) Tuohy, in The Blind Side. It was a 2009 film that John Lee Hancock directed when he was only 13.
|Full Name||Jae Head|
|Popular For||Friday Night Lights|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||27 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1996|
|Birth Place||Hamlin, Texas|
|Height||5 feet, 4 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 57 Kg|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $300 thousand|
Family and Relationship
|Wife or Girlfriend||N/A|
Jae Head is an American actor known for his roles in film and television. Born on December 27, 1996, in Hamlin, Texas, Head began acting at a young age and quickly gained recognition for his talent. He has appeared in several popular films and television shows, earning critical acclaim for his performances.
- December 27, 1996: Jae Head is born in Hamlin, Texas.
- 2004: Head begins his acting career with a small role in the film “Friday Night Lights.”
- 2006: Head lands a recurring role in the television series “The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory.”
- 2009: Head gains widespread recognition for his role as Bo Miller in the film “The Blind Side,” for which he receives critical acclaim and a Young Artist Award nomination.
- 2010: Head appears in the films “Conviction” and “Flock of Dudes.”
- 2013: Head appears in “The Lone Ranger” and “Jimmy.”
- 2014: Head lands a recurring role in the television series “The Thundermans.”
- 2016: Head appears in the films “Greater” and “Oliver, Stoned.”
- 2018: Head appears in the film “Small Town Crime” and the television series “The Gifted.”
- 2020: Head appears in the film “The Devil All the Time” and the television series “Yellowstone.”
Jae Head’s impressive acting talent and range have earned him a reputation as a rising star in the entertainment industry. He has worked alongside some of the biggest names in Hollywood and continues to take on challenging roles in film and television. The head is a young actor to watch with a promising career ahead of him.
Age, Height, Birthday, Parents
Jae Head was born on December 27 1996, in Hamlin, Texas. When he was born, he had no aorta, and blood vessels had to be adapted to replace the aorta temporarily. He had open-heart surgery at two months and again at 14 months. Over three years, his pulmonary vein was converted into an aorta.
Thanks to the technology and doctors, Jae Head is excellent now. This 24-year-old actor is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. His parents are Jeffery Head and Jo Head.
Jae Head is a bit more secretive about his personal life. He has not been involved in any controversies to date. He hasn’t been linked up with a girl so far.
The actor is happily single and is focused on his work and performance. Despite being a public person, he has managed to keep up with his personal space efficiently.
Jae Head started his career in the year 2005. His first television appearance was for the show How I Met Your Mother, in which he played the role of Leroy. After that, he was cast in many T.V. shows. In 2006, he was in the show Mad T.V. as Jimmy and in The Angriest Man in Suburbia as Little Chuck. Jae’s latest T.V. show in which he was a part was Yellowstone, where he played the role of Luke Hayes. Talking about his movies, in 2008, he was cast for the film ‘Hancock as ‘Aaron Embrey’. His top-rated movie ‘The Blind Side’ where he portrayed ‘Sean “S.J.” Tuohy, Jr.’ was released in 2009.
The same year, he was nominated for ‘Best Performance by a Youth – Male’ by the 10th Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards. He won the title. He was nominated for Best Young Actor/Actress at the 15th Critics’ Choice Awards and Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actor at the 31st Young Artist Awards 2010. His latest movie appearance was in ‘Hell Girl’ where he played Scott. The movie was released in 2019.
Jae Head has been in the entertainment industry since 2005. During these years, he has earned a lot of audience and supporters. As we all say, good work pays off; he, too, has a decent net worth of $300 Thousand.
- He was born without an aorta and blood vessels.
- He appeared on one of the ‘How I Met Your Mother’ episodes.
- His debut movie was ‘The Blind Side’.
- Find him on Instagram @officialjaehead
Frequently Asked Questions
Jae Head is an American actor best known for his roles in movies such as “The Blind Side” and TV series like “Hancock.”
Jae Head is 27 years old as of 2023.
Jae was born on December 27, 1996.
Jae is from Hamlin, Texas, United States.
Jae’s estimated net worth is around $300 thousand.
Yes, Jae plays the character of Bo Miller in Friday Night Lights.
Yes, Jay plays the role of Luke Haye’ in ‘Yellowstone’.
No, Jae is single as of now.
Jae was born without an aorta and blood vessels, which had to be adapted to be temporarily replaced.
In 1996, Jae Head was born in Hamlin, Tex, and didn’t have an abortion, and because of that, blood arteries had to be altered to replace them temporarily. His pulmonary vein was turned into an aorta over three years.