Who is Hayes Hargrove?
Hayes Hargrove is a renowned American actor, writer, comedian, and TV personality, mainly known as the ex-husband of the famous actress Kristen Wiig.
Hayes Hargrove has established a successful career in the entertainment industry and has appeared in TV shows such as ‘Take My Wife’, ‘Masters of Sex’, and ‘Swedish Dicks’. Stay with us to know more about his personal life, professional life, career, net worth, girlfriends, height, weight, social media, academic qualifications, etc.
|Full Name||Jack Hayes Hargrove Jr.|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Comedian, and TV personality|
|Popular For||Husband of Kristen Wiig|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2022)||43 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1979|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Estimated net worth||$2 million|
Family and Relationship
|Wife||Katherine Von Till|
Hayes Hargrove Biography TimeLine
Hayes Hargrove is an American actor, writer, and producer best known for his work in films and television shows. He was born on December 20, 1979, in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Hargrove has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade, producing, writing, and acting in several films and television shows. He is a prolific writer, having written several award-winning movies and TV shows. Hargrove’s acting credits include appearances on hit shows such as “The Office,” “Criminal Minds,” “Parks and Recreation,” and “The Big Bang Theory.”
- December 20, 1979: Hayes Hargrove is born in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- 1997-2001: Hargrove attends the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he studies economics and plays for the varsity soccer team.
- 2002: Hargrove moves to New York City to pursue a career in acting.
- 2005: Hargrove’s acting debut in the film “What’s the Matter with Margie?”
- 2006-2007: Hargrove appears in several episodes of the hit TV series “The Office” as Josh Porter.
- 2008: Hargrove writes and produces the film “Wingman Inc.”
- 2011: Hargrove writes and produces the film “Sironia,” which wins several awards, including Best Feature Film at the Austin Film Festival.
- 2012-2015: Hargrove appears in several TV shows, including “Parks and Recreation,” “The Big Bang Theory,” and “Criminal Minds.”
- 2015: Hargrove writes and produces the film “Bachelorette Weekend.”
- 2016-2019: Hargrove continues to act in TV shows and films, including “NCIS: Los Angeles,” “Teachers,” and “Good Girls.”
- 2020: Hargrove appears in the film “Goodbye Honey.”
Early Life and Childhood
Hayes Hargrove came into this world on December 20, 1979, in New York, USA. Although his real name is Jack Hayes Hargrove Jr., he is known worldwide as Hayes Hargrove. As of 2022, Hayes will be 43 years old, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. However, he has not shared any family background or educational qualifications. According to some sources, he completed high school at a local school in the city.
Hayes is a professional actor, TV personality, writer, and comedian. Hayes started his acting career by working in the movie ‘Beyond the Pale’ in 2007, where he played the lead role of Sasha Plotkin. After his role in that movie, he acted in the film ‘Fingers’ in which he portrayed the small part of Tim, the bartender.
Furthermore, in 2009, he appeared in a short comedy film, ‘High Maintenance’. After being featured in the short TV series ‘Take My Wife’, he gained massive popularity.
Likewise, in 2010, he got to play in several movies such as ‘Art House’, ‘Starlight’, and ‘Superfish’. In addition, he co-produced a short film named ‘Fingers’ starring Ben Daniels, which aired at Hamptons and Nashville film festivals. Apart from this, he also played in several movies and TV shows, including ‘Major Crimes’, ‘Masters of sex’, ‘Late Night with Conan O’Brien’, ‘Swedish Dicks’, ‘Interrogation (2020), ‘Half Brothers’ (2020), and Council of Dads (2020). Although he does not have a dedicated Wikipedia page, we can find his bio on several other sites, such as IMDb.
Hayes was previously married to his long-time girlfriend, Kristen Wiig, about his personal life. The couple exchanged marriage vows in a private wedding ceremony held only by their family members and close friends. However, the duo could not sustain their relationship for too long, so they divorced in 2009. After his divorce from Kristen, he tied the knot with his second spouse, Katherine Von Till, in December 2017.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
As for his height, Hayes stands at 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 84 kg. Similarly, he looks beautiful with his blue eyes and short brown hair. Furthermore, he has a muscular physique with perfect body measurements (chest-waist-hip) of 44-32.5-38 inches.
Net Worth and Social Media
Hayes has established a successful career in the entertainment industry, so we can assume he makes a reasonable sum of money. According to some online reports, Hayes has amassed a considerable net worth of around $2 million.
Like other celebrities, Hayes loves interacting with his fans and is active on social media. We can find Hayes on Instagram and Twitter under the same username, @hayeshargrove. Moreover, Hayes is also active on Facebook with over 1.4k followers, where he shares his lovely images.
- As of 2022, Will is 43 years old, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Although he does not have a dedicated Wikipedia page, we can find his bio on several other sites, such as IMDb.
- Hayes was previously married to his long-time girlfriend, Kristen Wiig, about his personal life.
- After his divorce from Kristen, he tied the knot with his second spouse, Katherine Von Till, in December 2017.
- Moreover, Hayes is also active on Facebook with over 1.4k followers, where he shares his lovely images.
- According to some online reports, Hayes has amassed a considerable net worth of around $2 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hayes Hargrove is a writer, actor, comedian, and popularly known for being the ex-husband of Kristen Wiig.
Hayes Hargrove was married to Kristen Wiig from 2005 to 2009.