Who is Erika Jayne?
Erika Girardi, famously known as “Erika Jayne”, is a famous American singer, actress and television personality. Erika is at this stage all because of her hard work and dedication to her career.
Furthermore, she gained massive popularity after appearing on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” and her first song, “Roller Coaster”. Moreover, Erika caught the attention of millions of fans and followers worldwide by releasing a book named “Pretty Mess” in 2018, the New York Times Bestseller.
|Full Name||Erika Jayne|
|Popular For||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||52 years old|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1971|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, the United States|
|School/University||North Atlanta High School|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Estimated net worth||$5 million|
Family and Relationship
|Husband||Thomas Girardi (divorced)|
|Children||Thomas Zizzo Jr.|
Erika Jayne is an American singer, actress, and television personality best known for appearing on the reality television show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Erika Jayne:
- 1971: Erika Jayne was born on July 10 as Erika Chahoy in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1989: At 18, Jayne moved to New York City to pursue a career in the performing arts.
- 1990: Jayne began her career as a dancer and performed in several music videos, including those for Madonna and Janet Jackson.
- 2007: Jayne released her debut single, “Roller Coaster”, under the stage name Erika Jayne.
- 2009: Jayne released her debut album, “Pretty Mess”, which spawned the hit single “Stars”.
- 2015: Jayne joined the cast of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” for its sixth season.
- 2017: Jayne released her second album, “XXpen$ive”, which debuted at number one on the U.S. Dance/Electronic Albums chart.
- 2018: Jayne made her Broadway debut as Roxie Hart in the musical “Chicago”.
- 2020: Jayne filed for divorce from her husband of 21 years, Tom Girardi.
- 2021: Jayne and Girardi’s divorce became a primary storyline on the eleventh season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.
Early Life and Childhood
Eria was born on July 10, 1971, in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States, as Renee Chahoy’s (Mother) daughter, but her father’s details remain unknown. As for her ethnicity, she belongs to the Caucasian race and holds American citizenship. Her mother, Renee, is a professional pianist.
Talking about her educational qualifications, she is an educated lady who completed her high school at North Atlanta High School. Apart from this, we could not find any details regarding her further studies.
At a young age, Erika Jayne left her hometown, Atlanta, and shifted to New York City to achieve her dreams of being a famous singer and performer. She started her music career in 2007 by releasing her first single, “Rollercoaster”, which was loved by millions of fans and even went to number 1 on the U.S. Billboard singles chart. After that, Erika visited many countries to perform and has even collaborated with the likes of Florida.
Due to her massive success, Erika lives a lavish life at her five-acre 1920s estate.
Apart from her music career, Erika has also entered the movie industry. She first appeared on T.V. by playing the non-speaking roles of Suzanne Morton in two episodes, “Prescription for Death” and “The Violence of Summer”, of NBC’s legal drama series Law & Order. Moreover, Erika has also appeared in several films, including Alchemy (1995) and Lowball (1996). In 2015, she appeared in the sixth season of the show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.
Talking about her marital status, she married Thomas Zizzo before she met Thomas Girardi. She met Thomas in New York, working as a D.J. at a club in Manhattan. After they first met, they eventually fell in love and decided to get married. The couple exchanged the marriage vows in a wedding ceremony held in December 1991 at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. From her relationship with her ex-husband Thomas, she gave birth to her son Thomas Zizzo Jr. Sadly, the couple could not sustain their relationship for too long, so they separated.
After her divorce from Thomas, she tied the knot with Thomas Girardi, a founding partner of Girardi & Keese in Downtown Los Angeles. However, she announced her divorce from Thomas Girardi in November 2020.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
As for her height, Erika is a beautiful lady who is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 62 kg. Moreover, she looks lovely with her blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.
Net Worth and Social Media
Erika is a successful actress and singer, so we can assume that she has earned a pretty good amount of money throughout her career. According to some online sources, she has amassed an enormous net worth of around $5 million, undoubtedly a considerable amount.
Erika is actively involved in social media sites. We can find her on Instagram and Twitter under the usernames @theprettymess and @erikajayne. She often posts her attractive and hot pictures on Instagram.
- Her relationship with her ex-husband Thomas gave birth to her son Thomas Zizzo Jr.
- At a young age, Erika Jayne left her hometown, Atlanta, and shifted to New York City to achieve her dreams of being a famous singer and performer.
- We can find her on Instagram and Twitter under the usernames @theprettymess and @erikajayne.
- Talking about her marital status, she married Thomas Zizzo before she met Thomas Girardi.
- She gained massive popularity after appearing on the T.V. series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” and her first song “, Roller Coaster”.
- According to some online sources, she has amassed an enormous net worth of around $5 million, undoubtedly a considerable amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Erika Jayne, whose real name is Erika Girardi, is an American actress, singer, and reality TV personality. She gained fame for appearing on the reality show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
Erika Jayne is known for her pop singer music career and glamorous and bold persona on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” She has released several dance-pop singles and has a dedicated fan base.
Erika Jayne was born on July 10, 1971.
Yes, Erika Jayne and Kyle Richards are still friends.
Erika Jayne left Tom because she discovered that Tom cheated on her with several women.
Her estimated net worth of Erika is around $5 million.
Yes, Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne are still friends.
The real name of Erika Jayne is Erika Chahoy.
Erika Girardi’s house is 10,300 square feet.
The name of Erika Girardi’s son is Tommy Zizzo.
Thomas Girardi, Erika’s husband, is a former attorney.
Erika has an estimated net worth of $5 million.
According to the reports, Erika Jayne makes $600,000 per episode.
Some of Erika Jayne’s popular songs include “Roller Coaster,” “XXpen$ive,” “Pretty Mess,” and “How Many F**ks.”
Yes, Erika Jayne has released several albums, including “Pretty Mess” (2009), “Dance Party” (2011), and “Erika Jayne” (2020).
Erika Jayne has made appearances in various T.V. shows and movies, including “The Young and the Restless,” “High Society,” and “Sharknado: The 4th Awakens.”
Erika Jayne is still a cast member on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
Yes, Erika Jayne is active on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter, sharing updates and photos and interacting with her fans.
Erika Jayne is an American born and raised in the United States.
Yes, Erika Jayne has one son named Tommy Zizzo from a previous relationship.
Erika Jayne has been involved in various business ventures, including her music career, appearances on reality TV, and endorsements. She has also launched her line of beauty products.
Erika Jayne has been involved in controversies about her personal life and legal issues.