Who is the YouTuber Emelia Hartford?
Emelia Hartford is an actress, YouTuber, producer and auto vlogger based in America. She has an eponymous channel on YouTube where she uploads related to car building and racing. Over half a million people subscribe to her channel.
Similarly, Hartford is famous for appearing in the Men, Women & Reality mini-series as Sofia. She was on the show From Mexico With Love as well. Emelia uploads content about her cars on Instagram as well. Over five hundred thousand people follow her on the photo-sharing site. To know more about Hartford, keep reading.
|Full Name||Emelia Hartford|
|Profession||Actress, YouTuber, Social Media Personality|
|Popular For||Career as a YouTuber and Actress|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||30 years old|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1993|
|Birth Place||Midwest, United States|
|Height||5 feet, 8 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 55 Kg|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $5 Million|
Family and Relationship
Emelia Hartford is an American social media personality, entrepreneur, and automotive enthusiast known for her passion for cars and engaging social media content. Born on July 29, 1993, in the United States, Emelia’s journey to success is marked by several significant events, as detailed below.
- 2011: Emelia graduated from high school and attended Universal Technical Institute, where she studied Automotive Technology.
- 2012: Emelia began working as a mechanic and gained experience working on high-performance vehicles. She also started posting content related to cars on social media.
- 2015: Emelia launched her YouTube channel, posting videos of herself working on cars and showcasing her love for high-performance vehicles. Her track quickly gained a following.
- 2017: Emelia gained wider recognition for her content after appearing on the reality TV show, “All Girls Garage.” She also started her own automotive parts company, Emelia’s GT-R Pro.
- 2019: Emelia set a new world record for the fastest quarter-mile run in a manual transmission Corvette C5, clocking a time of 8.61 seconds. She also competed in the 2019 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, finishing in third place in her class.
- 2020: Emelia continued to expand her brand and launched a clothing line called “Hartford Racing.” She also gained a significant following on TikTok for engaging in car-related content.
- 2021: Emelia achieved another milestone by setting a new world record for the fastest quarter-mile run in a manual transmission Corvette C8, clocking a time of 9.41 seconds. She also launched her podcast, “Behind the Boost,” where she interviews other automotive enthusiasts.
Age, Height, Birthday, Parents
Emelia was born in the Midwest of America. She never reveals facts about her childhood and keeps the identity of her parents to herself. Hartford’s birthday fell on July 29, 1993. She has American citizenship. Her ancestry is of White descent.
Emelia shifted with her family to Indiana when she was young. At Indiana, she found people who loved cars and developed an interest in them. Hartford stands at 5 feet 8 inches with dark brown hair. Her eyes are brown, and she weighs around fifty-five kilograms.
Emelia likes to keep details about her love life to herself. In a video on YouTube, she mentioned that she is straight; nonetheless, it made her sad to see the hate LGBTQI people get for their sexual identity.
Hartford seems to be single. She is focusing on her career. The YouTuber clarified that she likes to keep things about her relationship to herself even if she were dating. Her fans supported her choice to keep things private, and her honesty is commendable.
Emelia is famous as a SAG-AFTRA actress, social media sensation and auto logger. People recognize her for her knowledge of cars and driving potential. She has been on the screen at Battle of the Builders by Hosting Velocity and on the show Fastest Car by Netflix.
Hartford is IO West’s Level 7 alumni. She appeared in popular movies like Nightfall by Dave DeCoteau and Jimmy Nickerson’s From Mexico With Love.
Emelia has been on YouTube for almost four years now. Half a million people follow her content on YouTube. Incredibly, Hartford has a brilliant career in a male-dominated industry.
Hartford has an estimated net worth of over 5 million. She earns from her YouTube content, brand partnerships, and endorsements on Instagram. Similarly, she owns a merchandise store as well. You will find T-shirts, hoodies and more there.
Emelia has a robust social media presence. She joined Twitter in 2011 and has seven thousand followers now. Hartford leads a fantastic lifestyle. She has been building different kinds of cards. And Emelia participates in racing events as well.
- She enjoys fashion and styling.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Emelia enjoys travelling.
- Emelia lives in California.
- Hartford loves car racing.
- She was on Redbull TV’s Drift Queen.
- Infiniti G35 was her first car project.
- Find her on Instagram @ms.emelia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Emelia Hartford is an actress, YouTuber, and social media personality recognized for her automotive-related content on YouTube.
Emelia Hartford is from the United States.
Emelia Hartford was born on July 29, 1993.
Emelia is an Actress and a YouTuber.
Emelia is an Actress, and besides that, she is famous for her auto-logging channel on YouTube.
Emelia is in the fourth episode of the second season of The Fastest Car.
Emelia has an annual income of approximately $50,000 to $200,000 and has an estimated net worth of around $5 million.
Her sponsorship relationships with numerous automobile tuning and racing brands and her merch line called With Love Supply help to make her a lot of money.
Emelia Hartford has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $2 million.
Emelia Hartford did not sell her C8.
Emelia Hartford studied auto mechanics before relocating to Los Angeles to pursue an actress, writer, and producer career.
Emelia Hartford is settled in California.