Who is the American Actress Dorothy LeMay?
Dorothy LeMay is a model, TV personality and former adult actress based in America. LeMay has over a decade of experience in the adult film industry. As per the Internet Adult Film Database, she starred in over eighty movies.
LeMay is part of the Adult Video News Hall of Fame. Her famous movies include Taboo, 10, Tropic of Desire, Vista Valley PTA and more. For additional information about LeMay, continue reading:
|Full Name||Dorothy LeMay|
|Profession||Model, Actress, TV personality|
|Popular For||Her career as an actress|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||69 years old|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1954|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height||5 feet, 3 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 65 Kg|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $1 Million|
Family and Relationship
Dorothy LeMay is a retired American adult film actress active in the 1970s and 1980s. She was known for her innocent, girl-next-door appearance and natural acting ability. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Dorothy LeMay:
- February 14, 1954: Dorothy LeMay was born in Los Angeles, California.
- The late 1970s: Dorothy LeMay begins her career in adult films, starring in movies such as “Femmes de Sade” and “Little Orphan Dusty”.
- In the early 1980s: Dorothy LeMay becomes a famous actress in the adult film industry, appearing in movies such as “The Golden Age of Porn” and “Blonde Heat”.
- 1982: Dorothy LeMay wins the AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress for her “Never Enough” role.
- The mid-1980s: Dorothy LeMay retires from the adult film industry to focus on her personal life and family.
- The 1990s: Dorothy LeMay briefly returns to the adult film industry to make a few movies before retiring again.
- The early 2000s: Dorothy LeMay is inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame, recognizing her contributions to the adult film industry.
- The 2010s: Dorothy LeMay remains retired and out of the public eye, but her movies continue to be popular among fans of classic adult films.
Dorothy LeMay’s career in the adult film industry spanned over a decade, during which she established herself as one of the most popular actresses of the era. Her ability to convey innocence and vulnerability on screen and her natural acting ability made her a fan favourite. Despite her success in the industry, Dorothy chose to retire early to focus on her personal life and family. Her induction into the AVN Hall of Fame is a testament to her enduring popularity and influence in adult films.
Age, Height, Birthday, Parents
LeMay was born on February 14, 1954. She never revealed any details about her family background or childhood life. We do not have information about her parents or siblings at the moment.
Dorothy has an American nationality as she grew up in Los Angeles, California, America. Her roots go to the White ethnicity. LeMay stands at five feet three inches with an attractive hourglass body. Both her eyes and hair are brown. Dorothy weighs around sixty-five kilograms.
Dorothy met her husband, Lee, in Dayton, Ohio. It was during the mid-1970s that they found each other. Some sources mention that Lee encouraged Dorothy to pursue a career in adult films.
Dorothy exchanged wedding vows with Lee on February 13, 1976. She came back to California with Lee and began her work in 1977. However, the couple got a divorce after some years. Dorothy mentioned that she had a lesbian affair back in the time in an interview.
There is no rumour about Dorothy’s family life or if she has any children. She leads a quiet life right now with little to no public appearances. LeMay does not have a social media account. She likes to keep her personal life to herself.
LeMay began her career as an adult star in the year 1977. She was just twenty-three years old then. For around ten years, she played different roles in various films. Her famous work includes Chopstix, Female Athletes, Blonds Have More Fun, Blonde Fire, I am Always Ready, and Small Town Girls.
In interviews, LeMay mentioned that she enjoyed acting in adult films.
Similarly, LeMay played A Formal Faucett, Trashi, Sweet Captive, Bad Company Sweet Dreams, and Suzan in movies. Sources mention that LeMay worked in over eight films as an adult actress. She has her name in the Adult Video News Hall of Fame. Her stage names include Laurie Jones, Dorothy Young, and Desiree Loy. Some people know her as Norma Gene, Dorothy Lemax and Dorothy Le May.
LeMay has an estimated net worth of over $ 1 million. Some sources mention that she was a secretary at Berkeley’s University of California before joining the adult film industry. Dorothy helped with the institution’s operations and answered the ad “Make $ 300 a day in 1976”.
- Her actual name is Dorothy Staton Alder.
- Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- She was popular in the late 70s and 80s.
- She ended her career in 1987.
- She lives in Southern California now.
- Blondes on Fire was her last movie.
- Her husband introduced her to working in adult films.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dorothy LeMay was a prominent adult film actress in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
Dorothy LeMay is best known for her roles in adult films. Her notable works include “Taboo” and “Taboo II”.
Dorothy LeMay is from the United States.