Who is Real Estate Agent David Visentin?
Davis Visentin is one of the best Canadian actors, television hosts, and Real Estate agents. He is mainly famous as a co-host of the house listing show with Hilary Fair.
The name of the show is Love It or List It. He is famous for contributing to The Marilyn Denis Show, a Canadian daytime television show. David has also helped several families as a top agent in the real estate market in Ontario. He has been practising the business of real estate since the year 1987. Likewise, since 1987, he has been with Country Living Realty Limited. He habitually does what he says and ensures all his clients are satisfied with his work.
The birth date of David Visentin is June 28, 1965. Currently, his age is 58 years old. Likewise, he belongs to a successful real-estate agent family in Canada.
|Full Name||David Visentin|
|Profession||Real Estate Agent and Television Host|
|Popular For||Host of Love It or List It|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||58 years old|
|Date of Birth||June 28 1965|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Canada|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 70 kg|
|Body Measurement||39-32-37 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $6 million|
Family and Relationship
David Visentin is a Canadian actor, real estate agent, and television host, best known for co-hosting the show “Love It or List It” alongside Hilary Farr. Here is a timeline of his life and career.
- June 28, 1965: David Visentin was born in Toronto, Canada.
- 1987: Visentin graduated from the University of Waterloo with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy.
- 1987-2007: David worked as a real estate agent in Toronto, specializing in residential and commercial properties.
- 2008: Visentin made his television debut as a real estate expert on the show “Relator Quest.”
- 2008: David was approached to co-host the home renovation series “Love It or List It,” which premiered on the W Network in Canada.
- 2011: The success of “Love It or List It” led to a syndication deal with HGTV in the United States.
- 2015: Visentin guest-starred on an episode of the Canadian TV series “Degrassi: The Next Generation.”
- 2018: David co-hosted the HGTV reality series “Brother vs. Brother” alongside Jonathan and Drew Scott.
- 2021: Visentin continues to co-host “Love it or List It” and make guest appearances on other HGTV shows.
David was born and raised in a Canadian family. His father’s name is Nick Visentin. He belongs to the Canadian nationality, and his ethnicity is unknown. Likewise, there are no details about his mother and siblings. There is also no information about how his father raised him.
David began his career in 1987 as an agent with his father, Nick Visentin, in Barrie, Ontario. For more than 16 years, he worked in the housing market and helped several clients. In the year 2008, he started his career in television and film. The same year, he signed as the host of the Love It or Listed It series.
Moreover, he is currently working for the show as a host. He also appeared in the episode of Kortney and Dave in 2001. Likewise, he also arrived in the seizure of The Marilyn Denis Show in 2021. He also arrived at the Fox News channel in 2014 as a guest. In the same year, he was seen in the episode of Makeover Manor.
He also arrived as a guest in an episode of “Thir Hour has 22 Minutes” in 2015. Talking about his contributions, he has made contributions to several news agencies, including Canadian Press.
David is married to Krista Visentin. They were married on October 7, 2006. They together have a son whose name is Logan Visentin. He has been settled in Orlando, Canada, with his wife. They are spending their life happily, and there is no sign of divorce. They both have a good understanding of each other and are happy together.
Likewise, he hasn’t shared any information about his past relationships. As per the information, Krista is his first Love.
Height and Weight
David is estimated to be around 5 feet 8 inches, weighing about 70kg. Likewise, David has blue eyes and brown hair.
The estimated net worth of David Visentin is about $6 million. All of his net worth is from his success in real estate and also his acting career.
David has 17.8k followers on Instagram, 3.4k on Facebook and 35.1k on Twitter.
- He rode the bike for four hours to raise funds for pediatric oncology.
- He is always seen to be wearing his formal dress.
- His height is estimated at around 5 feet 8 inches, and his weight is about 70kg.
- He was seen as a celebrity judge in Brother vs. Brother from 2015 to 2017.
- There are several news agencies, like the Canadian Press, through which he contributes.
Frequently Asked Questions
David Visentin is a Canadian real estate agent and television personality. He’s best known for his role as a host on the reality TV show “Love It or List It.”
David Visentin is known for his role on “Love It or List It,” a Canadian home design TV show. He plays the role of a realtor who tries to convince homeowners to move to a new home.
David Visentin was born on June 28, 1965, making him 58 years old as of 2023.
David stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
David Visentin is married to Krista Visentin, with whom he shares a son.
David Visentin is from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
David holds Canadian nationality.
Yes, David is a real estate agent. He has a good sense of potential properties and price range—selling and negotiating skills.
Yes, David is a Canadian actor and relator, known as the host of the ‘Love it or List it’ show.
Visentin has an estimated net worth of about $6 million.
David Visentin began his career as a real estate agent in 1987. He started his television career 2008 with “Love It or List It.”
David Visentin lives in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
Before his television career, David Visentin was a real estate agent for Country Living Realty in Barrie, Ontario, which his father co-founded.
Yes, aside from “Love It or List It,” David Visentin has appeared on other TV shows, including “The Marilyn Denis Show,” “Brother vs. Brother,” and “Makeover Manor.”
David Visentin’s father, Nick Visentin, was a real estate agent who co-founded Country Living Realty in Barrie, Ontario.