Who is Marc Mero’s Ex Wife Darlene Spezzi?
Darlene Spezzi is an American businesswoman who owns and operates the Florida-based Granite supplier Mystic Granite and Marbles. Despite her prowess as a successful business personality, most people recognize Spezzi as the former wife of Marc Mero.
Marc Mero is a professional wrestler, amateur boxer and motivational speaker based in America. People know him from his appearances on WWF, WCW and TNA. Mero won many awards, including the WCW World Television Championship. He used Johnny B. Badd as his ring name as a wrestler and is among the most popular wrestlers in America. Mero and Spezzi married in 2009. After spending half a decade’s worth of time together, they got a divorce in 2019.
|Full Name||Darlene Spezzi|
|Profession||CEO at Mystic Granite & Marble|
|Popular For||The ex-Wife of Boxer Marc Mero|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2022)||40s|
|Date of Birth||1970s|
|Estimated Net Worth (As of 2022)||Approx. $1 Million|
Family and Relationship
Darlene Spezzi Biography Timeline
Darlene Spezzi is the former wife of retired professional boxer and wrestler Marc Mero. Although she is not a public figure, she has been in the spotlight due to her high-profile marriage and divorce from Mero. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Darlene Spezzi:
- The 1970s: Darlene Spezzi was born in the United States.
- 1991: Spezzi marries Marc Mero, a professional boxer at the time.
- 1994: Mero becomes a professional wrestler in the World Wrestling Federation (now WWE) and adopts the ring name “Johnny B. Badd.”
- 1998: Spezzi and Mero divorce. In an interview, Mero claims that their marriage ended due to his infidelity and drug use.
- 2000: Mero retires from professional wrestling and becomes a motivational speaker, founding the nonprofit organization “Champion of Choices” to inspire and empower young people.
- 2002: Mero publishes his autobiography, “How Wrestling Taught Me to Fight: An Inspirational Story of Addiction and Redemption.”
- 2003: Mero becomes a born-again Christian and incorporates his faith into his motivational speaking and nonprofit work.
- 2014: Mero receives the Lou Thesz/Art Abrams Lifetime Achievement Award from the Cauliflower Alley Club for his contributions to professional wrestling.
- 2019: Mero speaks at a TEDx conference about his journey of addiction and recovery, emphasizing the power of choices to shape one’s life.
Darlene Spezzi Age, Height, Birthday, Parents
Given Darlene’s preference for private life, details about her matters remain unavailable. Her birthday falls on January 2; her approximate age is around 40. Various sources mention that Darlene is of American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity.
The information about her educational qualifications and physical measurements is still under review. Nonetheless, based on her pictures with her ex-husband Marc, she appeared to have a decent height and beautiful facial features. Spezzi’s hair is blonde, and her eyes have a brown colour.
Darlene Spezzi Personal Life
Darlene and Marc exchanged wedding vows on July 11, 2009. After spending over eight years together, they decided to get a divorce in 2019. Spezzi was Marc’s second wife. He was with Rena Greek till 2003. Mero had an amicable divorce with Greek too.
Darlene does not have a personal profile on Instagram. Her business does, but she likes to stay away from social media. Nonetheless, Spezzi runs her business’s social media page and Twitter handle.
Marc is reported to be single at present. The details about Darlene’s love life remain unknown. She is probably single right now and busy with her business.
Darlene Spezzi Career and Net Worth
Darlene, the CEO and owner of Mystic Granite & Marble, works for herself. The company produces natural stone products, including marble, granite, Onyx, Quartzite, etc. It is in Central Florida, America.
Spezzi works with designers, builders, homeowners, builders and cabinet companies. And her agency offers beautiful choices of natural stones for kitchens, baths and bedrooms.
Apart from her business, Spezzi co-produced the film Flipper in 1996. There is no doubt that Darlene earns a fortune from her company. Her estimated net worth is around $ 1 million.
On the other side, Spezzi’s former husband Marc is a professional wrestler, amateur boxer, and public speaker. He was born on July 9, 1960, and grew up in Buffalo, New York, America. People know him from his performance on WWF, TNA and WCW.
Mero even became the Mr New York State bodybuilding competition. His net worth is around $ 3 million.
Fun Facts About Darlene Spezzi
- Spezzi selects stone materials for her business.
- Darlene got a legal divorce on July 16, 2019.
- Darlene lives in Orlando, Florida.
- Spezzi has her company showroom in Orlando itself.
- She does not have a personal Instagram account.
- She is single.
- Find her company website here.