Who is Dakari Tresvant?
Dakari Tresvant is a famous son of former New Edition singer Ralph Edward Tresvant Jr. Dakari was born on June 30, 1999, in the United States. Likewise, Dakari is a singer-songwriter like his father; he has a SoundCloud account named K.A.R.I., releasing original music.
|Full Name||Dakari Tresvant|
|Popular For||Ralph Tresvant’s son|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||24 years old|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1999|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Estimated net worth||N/A|
Family and Relationship
|Siblings||Mariah Tresvant, Na’Quelle Tresvant, Ralph Tresvant Jr.|
Dakari Tresvant is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame as a member of the R&B group Mindless Behavior. Born on June 30, 1999, in Los Angeles, California, Tresvant began his music career at a young age and quickly gained recognition for his impressive vocals and dynamic performances. In this biography timeline, we will explore the life and career of Dakari Tresvant.
- June 30, 1999: Dakari Tresvant is born in Los Angeles, California.
- 2010: Tresvant joins the R&B group Mindless Behavior, formed by record producer Vincent Herbert.
- 2011: Mindless Behavior releases their debut album, “#1 Girl,” which includes the hit single “My Girl.”
- 2012: Tresvant and Mindless Behavior perform at the B.E.T. Awards and win the Coca-Cola Viewer’s Choice Award.
- 2013: The group releases their second album, “All Around the World,” which features collaborations with artists like Lil Twist and Jacob Latimore.
- 2014: Tresvant departs from Mindless Behavior to pursue a solo career and signs with Atlantic Records.
- 2015: He releases his debut single, “Do It Like,” which features rapper Sage the Gemini.
- 2016: Tresvant releases his debut EP, “Introverted,” which includes the singles “For You” and “Say Less.”
- 2017: He releases the single “That Girl,” which features rapper Dreezy.
- 2018: Tresvant collaborates with fellow R&B artist Queen Naija on the single “Karma.”
- 2019: He releases the singles “Gangsta” and “Love You Like That.”
- 2020: Tresvant releases the single “Know Dat,” which features rapper Y.B.N. Almighty Jay.
Dakari Tresvant has made a name for himself in the music industry as a talented singer and songwriter. His time with Mindless Behavior helped him gain valuable experience and develop his skills as a performer. At the same time, his solo work has allowed him to explore his creative talents and express his unique style. With his impressive vocal range and dynamic stage presence, Tresvant continues to captivate audiences and establish himself as a rising star in R&B music.
Dakari is 24 years old as of 2023, born on June 30, 1999, in the United States. He celebrates his birthday on June 30 every year.
The information regarding his education has not been released; we know that Dakari graduated from high school in 2017, but the identity of the schools he attended is not revealed.
Famous child stars were born in the United States on June 30, 1999. He has American citizenship and is likely African-American. Likewise, his father’s name is Ralph Tresvant. He is an American singer, songwriter, actor and record producer.
Likewise, his mother’s name is Amber Serrano. She is a visual art designer and actress. In addition, she also started her own business called Divine Inner Vision. Dakari has three siblings: Na’Quelle Tresvant, Mariah Tresvant, and Ralph Tresvant Jr.
The couple married in a double ceremony in 2004 to her bandmate N.E. and best friend Ricky Bell and his wife, Amy Correa. They had a beautiful wedding and were happily married to each other.
They began dating while Ralph was still married to his first wife. Ralph married Shelly, his childhood sweetheart, before Amber entered his life. In 1996, they married for three years until Shelly Tresvant found out he was cheating on her with Amber, and they divorced.
They had three children: Na’Quelle Tresvant, Mariah Tresvant and Ralph Tresvant Jr. Despite being estranged from Shelly, he has a strong bond with his children and has never left them.
Dakari is still unmarried, as he just turned 22, and there is no information about his dating life. Amber is married to Ralph Tresvant, a singer, songwriter, actor and record producer from the United States. Amber is known as the lead singer of the R&B group New Edition. On September 18, 2004, they exchanged marriage vows. They are no longer together. After 19 years of marriage, they divorced.
Dakari also followed in his father’s footsteps. He is also interested in the music field. Moreover, he has released his soundtracks and music to his SoundCloud account. His account name is “K.A.R.I.”. Other details of his professional work are not known. The famous kid will start his professional career and do well in the musical field.
When talking about his father, Ralph is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. He is also known as the lead singer of the R&B group New EditionLikewise, his mother Amber is an actress. She is even an art designer for her own Divine Inner Vision company.
Not much is known regarding Dakari’s career, but his income and net worth are also considered. However, Dakari leads a lavish life growing up. His father, Ralph, has a net worth of about $10 million. And then his mother Amber’s net worth is around $15 million.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Dakari has no official accounts on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Dakari Tresvant is a famous son of former New Edition singer Ralph Edward Tresvant Jr.
- He has released his soundtracks and music to his SoundCloud account.
- He has American citizenship and is likely African-American.
- He celebrates his birthday on June 30 every year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dakari Tresvant is known as former New Edition singer Ralph Edward Tresvant Jr.