Who is Christopher Harvest?
Christopher Harvest is a musician, model and singer who goes by the stage name Sixx-Nine. Unfortunately, his personal information, including birth or birth, family, and educational data, has remained private. On the other hand, Harvest is of American nationality and belongs to every American ethnicity.
He is also known as the ex-husband of actress, producer, and television star Vivica A. Fox. He has worked as a vocalist to a song named To Heaven U Ride. Harvest was a singer who was a group member when he married Foxx. Harvest has also been a model and is generally recognized as the established musician called Sixx Nine. He has garnered supporters being the Sixx Nine more than as a Christopher Harvest.
|Full Name||Christopher Harvest|
|Popular For||As the Ex-Husband of Vivica A. Fox|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||N/A|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Estimated Net Worth||N/A|
Family and Relationship
|Wife||Vivica A. Fox|
Christopher Harvest is an American singer and songwriter previously married to actress Vivica A. Fox. He was born in the United States and began his career in the music industry as a member of the R&B group Lo-Key. He has also worked as a solo artist and has released several albums. Here is a detailed biography timeline of his life and career.
- 1990: Christopher joins the R&B group Lo-Key.
- 1992: Lo-Key? Releases their debut album, “Where Dey At?”.
- 1993: Lo-Key? Releases their second album, “Hakim’s Tale”.
- 1994: Lo-Key? Releases their third album, “I Got a Thang 4 Ya!”.
- 1996: Christopher leaves Lo-Key? to pursue a solo career in music.
- 1997: Christopher releases his debut solo album, “Harvest”.
- 2000: Christopher releases his second solo album, “Love Jones”.
- 2003: Christopher marries actress Vivica A. Fox.
- 2005: Christopher and Vivica A. Fox filed for divorce.
- 2006: Christopher releases his third solo album, “Sentimental”.
- 2007: Christopher releases his fourth solo album, “The Four Elements”.
- 2010: Christopher releases his fifth solo album, “The Legend of Mr. Weezy”.
- 2016: Christopher releases his sixth solo album, “Last Call”.
After marrying his now ex-wife, Vivica Fox, Christopher finds himself in the media’s spotlight. Vivica A. Fox is an accomplished actress, producer, and television personality from the United States. His information regarding his age is not yet revealed, but his ex-wife’s age is 57 years old. He does sing for a living and is a known singer by profession.
His ex-wife Vivica Fox got her to start on Soul Train. She started her career on the daytime television serial opera Days of Our Lives (1988) and Generations (19891991) before transferring to prime time to feature opposite Patti LaBelle in the NBC sitcom Out All Night (1992–1993).
The same year, she co-starred with Lela Rochon, Larenz Tate, Halle Berry, and others in the romantic drama film Why Do Fools Fall in Love? She started acting in 1996, appearing in Roland Emmerich’s Independence Day and F. Gary Gray’s Set It Off, both box office smashes.
She has also received various accolades. She got the Black Film Award for Best Actress for Soul Food (1997). 2016, she was nominated for a CinemaCon Award in Ensemble of the Universe for Independence Day: Resurgence.
Height, Weight and Physical Appearances
The vocalist stands at a respectable height and weighs in at a healthy weight. However, his exact height and weight measurements are unavailable. About his physical appearance, he has black hair, and his eyes are black, as to be known. He looked handsome and fit as opposed to his ex-wife, Vivica A.Fox used to appear in the spotlight when they lived together and were in marriage before divorcing.
At the time, Christopher Harvest was a divorced man. He was formerly married to actress and television personality Vivica A. Fox. The couple tied the wedding knot on December 19, 1998. However, in 2002, the couple separated and parted. He appears to be trying to keep a low profile, so there isn’t much information about his current relationship status.
Christopher may have amassed a great fortune during his work. He hasn’t published his actual net worth, income, or other assets in the media, though. In terms of his ex-financial wife’s worth, she has accumulated a net worth of around $6 million during her successful career.
Talking about his social media, like Instagram, there is no Instagram (IG) handle with a verified symbol to his name. But he has one Ig handle that goes by @mrwavey67, with a fan following of 779 followers. He follows Uche Mba, Floyd Mayweather, Polo Molina, and other celebrities. His biography is not available on the famous Wikipedia site, a wiki. His biodata is not ultimately revealed yet. For other social platforms like Twitter and Facebook, he is currently unavailable. But for any business inquiries, Harvest can be contacted through his email address, [email protected].
- Christopher Harvest is a musician and model who married Vivica A. Fox, an actress, producer, and television personality, in December 1998.
- His precise date of birth is unknown because he has never stated it.
- Christopher is a model and a vocalist and pursues it to make a living.
- Christopher was not involved with anyone after his divorce from Vivica Fox in 2002.
- He rose to prominence after marrying Vivica and is still known as the actress’s ex-husband.
Frequently Asked Questions
Christopher Harvest, also known as Sixx-Nine, is an American singer and actor. He’s perhaps most well-known for his former marriage to actress Vivica A. Fox.
Christopher Harvest and Vivica A. Fox was married in 1998 and divorced in 2002.
Christopher Harvest is a singer by profession.
Christopher Harvest is married to Vivica A. Fox.
Christopher Harvest is a singer and actor.
No, Christopher Harvest and Vivica A. Fox does not have any children together.
Christopher Harvest is American.