Who is Rob Lowe’s, Brother Chad Lowe?
Chad Lowe is an American actor and director best known for recurring roles on ‘ER’, ‘Melrose Place’, and ‘Now and Again’. Despite being the younger brother of famous actor and director Rob Lowe, his talent was never under the shadow.
|Full Name||Chad Lowe|
|Profession||American Actor and Director|
|Popular For||Acting career|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||55 years old|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1968|
|Birth Place||Dayton, Ohio|
|School/University||IDC Herzliya college|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $5 million|
Family and Relationship
|Father||Charles Davis Lowe|
|Mother||Barbara Lynn Wilson|
|Wife||Hilary Swank (divorced), Kim Painter(married,2010)|
|Children||Mabel Painter Lowe, Fiona Hepler Lowe and Nixie Barbara Lowe.|
|Siblings||Rob Lowe (Brother)|
Chad Lowe is an American actor, producer, and director known for his work in television and film. He is best known for his role as Jesse McKenna on the hit drama series “Life Goes On” and his Emmy-winning performance in “Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows”. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Chad Lowe:
- January 15, 1968: Chad Lowe was born in Dayton, Ohio, to actor parents Charles D. Lowe and Barbara Lynn Hepler.
- 1984: Lowe begins his acting career with a guest appearance on the television series “Spencer”.
- 1985: Lowe appears in the television film “Silence of the Heart”.
- 1986: Lowe appears in the film “Nobody’s Perfect” and the television series “The Equalizer”.
- 1989: Lowe joins the cast of the television series “Life Goes On” as Jesse McKenna.
- 1991: Lowe appears in the film “True Blood”.
- 1992: Lowe appears in the film “School Ties”.
- 1993: Lowe directs his first television episode of “Melrose Place”.
- 1994: Lowe appears in “Candles in the Dark” and directs his first feature film “, Quiet Days in Hollywood”.
- 1998: Lowe directs his second feature film, “Beautiful Ohio”.
- 2000: Lowe appears in the film “Take Me Home: The John Denver Story”.
- 2001: Lowe directs the television film “Acceptable Risk”.
- 2004: Lowe appears in the television series “24”.
- 2006: Lowe appears in the television series “Without a Trace”.
- 2010: Lowe wins an Emmy Award for his performance as producer and actor in “Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows”.
- 2015: Lowe joins the cast of the television series “Pretty Little Liars” as Byron Montgomery.
- 2018: Lowe directs the “Unbroken: Path to Redemption” television film.
Lowe has demonstrated his versatility as an actor, director, and producer. He has tackled various roles, often portraying complex and nuanced characters. Lowe continues to be a respected figure in the entertainment industry, and his work has earned critical acclaim and a dedicated fan base.
Age, Height, Birthday, Parents
Chad Lowe was born in Dayton, Ohio, on January 15, 1968. He was born as the second child to his parents, Charles Davis Lowe and Barbara Lynn Wilson. His father is a trial lawyer, and his mother is a teacher. His parents split when he was young. As of 2023, Lowe is 55 years old.
Lowe attended Oakwood Junior High School. Later, after moving to Malibu, California, he studied at Santa Monica High School. He has an attractive personality; Chad Lowe’s height is approximately five feet eight inches, and his weight is around 69 kg.
Lowe married actress Hilary Swank on September 28, 1997, after they met while Lowe was shooting for a drama film, ‘Quiet Days in Hollywood’.
But Lowe and Swank got divorced on November 1, 2007. Later, he dated producer Kim Painter and married on August 28, 2010. They have three daughters, Mabel Painter Lowe, Fiona Hepler Lowe and Nixie Barbara Lowe.
Lowe started his career in a few television films in the 1980s.1984. He was featured in the drama Science of the Heart. Lowe appeared in the television series Life Goes On, for which he received the Primetime Emmy Award in 1993. He also starred in various drama series such as ‘Now and Again’,’ Superman’,’ Popular’ and many more.
Besides television, he has also appeared in many movies. Some of his popular movies are:
- ‘True Blood (1989)
- ‘Nobody’s Perfect (1990)
- ‘Floating’ (1987)
- ‘Quiet Days in Hollywood’ (1997)
- ‘The Audition’ (2000)
- ‘Unfaithful’ (2002)
Since 2002, the actor has been a director in television series like ‘Bones’,’ Brothers and Sisters’,’ Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,’ Hack’, and many more.
Having been engaged in the entertainment industry, he has not only gained a lot of appreciation and love from his fans, but he has also accumulated a net worth of $5 million.
- Lowe is the younger brother of famous actor and director Rob Lowe.
- He has completed over 35 years in the entertainment industry.
- Lowe has two half-siblings from his parents’ second marriage: Micah Dyer and Justin Lowe.
- He celebrates his birthday on January 15.
- Lowe has 76.5k followers on his Instagram handle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chad is an American actor and director famous for playing in ‘ER’, ‘Melrose Place’, and ‘Now and Again’.
Chad Lowe was born in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
Chad Lowe was born on January 15, 1968.
Chad Lowe is 55 years old.
No, Chad doesn’t have a son. He is a father of three beautiful daughters.
Chad and Hilary were married for almost a decade; they divorced in 1997 and divorced in 2007.
Chad Lowe’s current wife is Kim Painter.
Yes, Chad and Rob are brothers.
Chad Lowe is known for his roles in the TV series “Life Goes On” and “Pretty Little Liars.” He has also directed episodes of multiple TV series.
Chad Lowe won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his role in “Life Goes On.”
Chad Lowe is still doing his job and living with his family; he has three daughters.
Chad Lowe lives in Dayton, Ohio.
Chad Lowe has directed episodes like Bones, Brothers and sisters, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Hack, Without a Trace, and Pretty Little Liars.
Yes, Chad Lowe has directed episodes of various TV shows, including “Pretty Little Liars,” “Bones,” and “Twisted,” among others.
Chad Lowe left Spencer because he thought being there was unhealthy for him.
Chad Lowe has appeared in projects like “ER,” “24,” and “Melrose Place.” He also directed episodes for “The Fosters” and “Supergirl.”
Yes, Chad Lowe was married to Hillary Swank; they parted ways in 2007.
Chad Lowe has a net worth of $5 million.
After Chad Lowe and Hillary Swank split up, Chad married Kim Painter, so we can’t tell if they are still friends or not.