Who is Billy Beane’s daughter, Casey Beane?
Casey Beane is the daughter of American professional baseball player and current front office executive Billy Beane. As the daughter of a famous personality, she has gained media attention since birth.
|Full Name||Casey Beane|
|Popular For||American Professional Baseball Player and Current Front Office executive Billy Beane|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||30s|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Estimated Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
Family and Relationship
|Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/ Girlfriend||N/A|
|Siblings||Brayden Beane and Tinsley Beane|
Casey Beane is a professional baseball executive and former player who gained widespread recognition after the publication of Michael Lewis’s book “Moneyball.” Here is a timeline of Casey Beane’s life and career:
- 1980: Casey graduated from Mount Carmel High School in San Diego, California, where he played baseball.
- 1984: Casey is drafted by the New York Mets in the 23rd round of the MLB draft but decides to attend the University of San Diego instead.
- 1986: Casey is drafted by the Minnesota Twins in the first round of the MLB draft and signs with the team.
- 1989: Casey makes his Major League Baseball debut with the Twins but is released by the team later that year.
- 1990: Casey plays for the Detroit Tigers but is released midway through the season and decides to retire from baseball.
- 1996: Casey joins the Oakland Athletics as an advance scout and becomes the team’s assistant general manager.
- 2002: Michael Lewis publishes “Moneyball,” a book that features Casey Beane and his use of data-driven decision-making to build a winning team on a budget.
- 2015: Casey becomes the Oakland Athletics general manager, succeeding Billy Beane (no relation).
- 2022: Casey is named the Executive of the Year by the Baseball Writers’ Association of America for his role in the Athletics’ successful season.
Age, Height, Birthday, Parents
Beane was born to Billy Beane and his first wife, Cathy Sturdivant. Billy Beane is the executive vice president of baseball operations and minority owner of the Oakland Athletics of ‘Major League Baseball’.
Casey’s exact birth date and place of birth are not available. However, according to some sources, she is in her thirties. Her father is married to Tara Beane. Casey has twin siblings, Brayden and Tinsley Beane, from her father’s second marriage. Casey has an attractive body; the exact height and weight measurements are unknown.
Casey’s mother is Billy Beane’s first wife, Cathy Sturdivant. No other information about her mother is available on the Internet. Also, Tara Beane is her stepmother.
No clear information about her personal life is available, like her professional life. Casey is a person who prefers to stay away from the media and does not disclose her details. However, it seems that she might not be married.
Casey lives a luxurious life as the daughter of a rich and famous personality. Beane’s net worth is approximately in the range of $100,000 to $1 million. However, it is not accurate.
- Kerris Dorsey represented Casey in the film ‘Moneyball.’
- Her father, Billy Beane, is an American professional baseball player.
- Her net worth is approximately in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- She has twin siblings, Brayden Beane and Tinsley Beane, from her father’s second marriage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Casey Beane is the daughter of Billy Beane, the executive vice president of baseball operations and minority owner of the Oakland Athletics.
Casey Beane’s father is Billy Beane, and her mother is Cathy Sturdivant.
Yes, Casey Beane has a twin brother named Tinsley Beane.
Casey is an associate in the finance and accounting department at Citadel LLC, Chicago, Illinois.
Casey Beane is in her 30s; we can’t tell her exact age because her date of birth is not available on the Internet.
Casey Beane is a professional baseball player and current front office executive of her dad, Billy Beane.
Keriss Dorsey played the role of Casey Beane in Moneyball.
Casey Beane is the daughter of former baseball player Billy Beane.
Casey Beane currently works for Citadel LLC Chicago as an associate in the finance and accounting department.