Who is Brynn Cameron?
Brynn Cameron is one of those ladies well-known for being the ex-fiancee of a celebrity star. She is also the former basketball star, better known as Blake Griffin’s ex-fiance, an NBA star.
Even though the relationship is no longer, Brynn still is remembered in the spotlight. Brynn is an athlete in her own right. She was a professional basketball player in the past and a college player. Aside from that, Brynn is an entrepreneur and a sportsperson but not an actor.
|Full Name||Brynn Elaine Cameron|
|Profession||Former Basketball player|
|Popular For||As Blake Griffin’s Ex-Fiancée|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||37 years old|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1986|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, United States|
|School/University||Newbury Park High School/University of Southern California|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs)|
|Estimated net worth||$2 million|
Family and Relationship
|Children||Cole Cameron Leinart, Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin, and Finley Elaine Cameron-Griffin|
|Siblings||Jordan Cameron, Colby Cameron, and Emily Cameron|
Brynn Cameron is an American former college basketball player and a sports marketing executive. She is also known for her relationships with professional athletes, including NBA player Blake Griffin. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Brynn Cameron:
- 1986: Brynn Cameron was born on July 8 in Van Nuys, California.
- 2004: Brynn graduated from Newbury Park High School in Newbury Park, California.
- 2004-2006: Brynn played college basketball for the University of Southern California (USC) women’s team.
- 2006-2007: Brynn transferred to Pepperdine University and played for the women’s basketball team.
- 2007-2008: Brynn took a year off from college basketball to have her first child with former USC quarterback Matt Leinart. They named their son Cole Cameron Leinart.
- 2008-2009: Brynn returned to Pepperdine to finish her college basketball career.
- 2009: Brynn graduated from Pepperdine with a degree in psychology.
- 2009-2014: Brynn worked as a sports marketing executive for a marketing firm in Los Angeles.
- 2014-2018: Brynn was in a relationship with NBA player Blake Griffin, and they had two children together, Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin and Finley Elaine Griffin.
- 2018: Brynn sued Blake Griffin for palimony, claiming that he abandoned her and their children after he started dating Kendall Jenner. The lawsuit was settled in 2019.
- 2020: Brynn co-founded a new sports marketing agency called “The Only Agency” with several other women in the industry.
Childhood and Early Life
In the uptown neighbourhood of Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America, her father, Stan Cameron, and mother, Cathy Cameron, gave her Brynn Elain Cameron when she was born on July 8, 1986. Cameron grew up with her two brothers, Jordan and Colby Cameron, and her sister, Emily Cameron, and her parents. Her brother, Jordan, is also a sportsperson.
Brynn received her early schooling at Newbury Park High School and continued her education in Southern California. Cameron, likewise, earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology from the University in 2009.
When it comes to Brynn, there isn’t much information about her profession and career at the time. Similarly, as previously stated, Brynn is a former NCAA basketball player representing USC. She also succeeded as a basketball player at college, leading the team to score 9.8 points per game. Cameron also had the 25th-best three-point field goal percentage in the country. Aside from that, she set many records throughout her college basketball career.
With 131 career threes and a 34.5 per cent three-point shooting percentage, she is the third all-time 3-point shooter. After college, Brynn chose to work as an interior decorator rather than continue her basketball career. However, in 2012, she resigned and accepted a sports marketing executive position for worldwide companies such as Adidas and Gatorade.
Brynn is now single, but she met her ex-fiancée in 2009, and it appears that love blossomed between them, and they began dating. On August 1, 2013, the couple had August’s 1st child, Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin, after only four years of dating. Brynn gave birth to their second child, a girl, Finley Elaine Cameron-Griffin, in September 2016, two years after their first, making her a mother of two kids with Griffin.
Furthermore, the two were on the verge of tying the knot. Unfortunately, Blake called off the engagement in July 2017, and the couple’s lives ended. He even stopped paying child support after they divorced. On February 14, 2018, Brynn filed aFebruary 14ainst him.
Height, Weight, and Physical Appearances
About Brynn’s physical appearance, her height is 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm), and she is roughly 56 kg (123 lbs.) in weight. Her 34-26-32-inch body measurements make her slim but toned. With her beautiful blonde hair and amazing greyish-blue eyes, Brynn is gorgeous.
Brynn has earned a significant amount as a basketball player. Brynn has a net worth of $2 million as of 2023.
Brynn appears inactive on social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, even being a famous player. But she has a private Instagram account with the username @brynn_cameron and has no Wiki or Wikipedia page on her name.
- Brynn’s zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Even being a top scorer during the 2003-2004 seasons, Brynn put up her fabulous basketball career to support her family and Blake’s profession.
- Before dating Griffin, Brynn dated NFL quarterback Matt Leinart in 2004.
- Brynn gave birth to her first child, Cole Cameron Leinart when she was 19.
- She accused her kids’ father of leaving them and having an affair with Kendall Jenner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brynn Cameron is currently a businesswoman; she was a professional basketball player back then.
Matt Leinart pays $1,500 per month to Brynn Cameron as child support.
Brynn Cameron is 37 years old as of 2023.
Brynn Cameron met Blake Griffin when Blake was the No. 1 overall pick by the Los Angeles Clippers.
Brynn is currently single, but she had relationships with NFL player Matt Leinart and NBA player Blake Griffin in the past.
Brynn lives in her residence in Manhattan with her three children.