Who is Brian Hollins?
Brian Hollins, PGA, is a professional golfer from Medford, NJ, the United States, who works as an Assistant Golf Professional at Trenton Country Club. He is a golfer in the game.
He teaches and teaches at Willow Brook Country Club as a coach and as a player. Being a golfer is not the only factor contributing to his status as a media figure.
Brian is most known for being the husband of Carli Lloyd, a two-time Olympic gold medalist soccer player. In terms of age, Brian Hollins’s age is 39 years old as of 2023. He is unrelated to Brian Hollins and is related to Harvard Business School (HBS).
|Full Name||Brian Hollins|
|Profession||Pro Golfer, Coach|
|Popular For||As Carli Lloyd’’s Husband and golfer|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||39 years old|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1984|
|Birth Place||Delara Township, New Jersey|
|School/University||Delran High School South Golf Academy|
|Estimated net worth||$1.5 million|
Family and Relationship
Brian Hollins is best known as the husband of American soccer player Carli Lloyd, who has won numerous awards and championships in her career. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Brian Hollins:
- 1984: Brian Hollins was born in New Jersey.
- 2002: He graduated from Delran High School in Delran, New Jersey.
- 2006: Hollins graduated from East Stroudsburg University in Pennsylvania with a degree in business management.
- 2008: He began working as a sales executive at Power Home Remodeling Group, a company based in Chester, Pennsylvania.
- 2011: Hollins met Carli Lloyd, a soccer player at the time, through a mutual friend.
- 2015: Lloyd scored three goals in the Women’s World Cup final, helping lead the US Women’s National Team to victory. Hollins was in the stands to cheer her on.
- 2016: Hollins proposed to Lloyd in January, and they married in November at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.
- 2019: Hollins and Lloyd purchased a home in Medford, New Jersey.
- 2021: Lloyd announced her retirement from professional soccer, and Hollins has continued to support her in her post-playing career.
While Brian Hollins has largely stayed out of the public eye, he has been a steady presence in Carli Lloyd’s life and career. He has supported her as she has become one of the most successful soccer players in US history, and the couple has been together for over a decade. Hollins continues working at Power Home Remodeling Group while supporting his wife in her post-playing career.
Childhood and Early Life
Brian Hollins, PGA, was born in Delara, New Jersey (NJ), in the United States of America. His father is Bobby Hollins, while his mother’s identity is unknown. Similarly, Hollins belongs to an American nationality, coming from a white ethnicity. In addition, Hollins’ zodiac sign is Cancer.
Also, Brian has kept his siblings and early childhood life a well-hidden secret. As a result, his family’s whereabouts remain unknown. He went from Delran High School in New Jersey to the South Golf Academy in Altamonte Spring, Florida, to further his education.
Whatever we know about him comes from his time at the Golf Academy of South in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Additionally, Brian became a pro golfer and a professional in this sector afterwards.
Furthermore, he was involved in the Hooters and Tarheel Tours and qualified for the US Open by birdieing the second extra hole.
Brian is an assistant golf pro at Trenton Country Club in Trenton, New Jersey(NJ). He worked at Will Brook Country Club as a professional and associate teacher. Brian also spent three years working at the Laurel Creek Country Club.
As we all know, Brian Hollins is a married man. Carli Lloyd, his long-term girlfriend and a professional soccer player, is his wife. According to People, the two lovebirds met in high school and have been together ever since.
Before the meeting, Brian and his wife, next-door neighbours and good friends, began dating in 2001. Their stunning and long-awaited wedding took place in Puerto Morelos, Mexico, with just 75 guests attending, including family and friends. He currently lives with his wife in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Height, Weight, and Physical Appearances
Brian is appealing not just because of his charisma and pleasant manner but also his physical appearance. Brian is 5 feet 11 inches tall (180 cm) and weighs around 78 kg. Similarly, the golfer has bright blue eyes, and short brown hair complements his beautiful complexion. He knows how to make an appearance in the media as a player.
His net worth is estimated to be relatively $1.5 million. He earned an annual salary ranging from $35,000 to $80,000 in Trenton Country Club, while his wife, Carli Lloyd, reportedly has a net worth of $500,000.
Brian Hollins appears to be inactive on all social media networks, even being a golfer, so Brian is not active on social media handles such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- He is popular because of his career and his famous wife.
- The professional golfer from the United States was born in 1984 and celebrated his birthday every year on July 14th.
- He has an athletically constructed body due to years of training.
- He had been dating his wife for fifteen years before engaging in 2013.
- He is unavailable on social media platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brian Hollins is a professional golfer.
Carli Lloyd and her husband, Brian Hollins, met in high school and began dating as teens.
The name of Carli Lloyd’s husband is Brian Hollins.
Brian Hollins does not have kids.
The estimated net worth of Brian Hollins is $1.5 million.