Who is Ariana Greenblatt?
|Full Name||Ariana Greenblatt|
|Popular For||Disney Series Stuck in the Middle|
|Age (As of 2023)||16 years old|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 2007|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, U.S|
|Height||4 feet, 1 inch|
|Weight||Approx. 36 Kg|
|Estimated Net Worth||Approx. $ 250,000|
Biography TimelineAriana Greenblatt is a young American actress and dancer known for her roles in movies, TV shows, and theatre productions. She was born on August 27, 2007, in New York City, USA. Ariana started her career in the entertainment industry at a young age, and her talent and dedication quickly made her a rising star. Here is a detailed biography timeline of Ariana Greenblatt’s life and career.
- 2007: Ariana Greenblatt was born in New York City, USA.
- 2014: At 7, Ariana started training in dance and quickly became an accomplished dancer, winning numerous competitions and awards.
- 2015: Ariana made her acting debut with a small role in the TV series “Liv and Maddie.”
- 2016: Ariana was cast as Daphne Diaz, the daughter of the main character in the Disney Channel series “Stuck in the Middle.” She played the role for three seasons until the show ended in 2018.
- 2018: Ariana debuted her feature film with a small role in the superhero movie “Avengers: Infinity War.”
- 2019: Ariana was cast as the lead in the horror movie “The One and Only Ivan,” based on the children’s book of the same name. She played the role of Julia, the circus owner’s daughter, and received critical acclaim for her performance.
- 2020: Ariana was cast as Tiny Tina in the movie adaptation of the popular video game “Borderlands,” alongside stars such as Cate Blanchett and Kevin Hart. She also appeared in the Disney Channel series “Sydney to the Max” and the Netflix comedy series “The Big Show Show.”
- 2021: Ariana was announced as part of the main cast of the upcoming Marvel movie “Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania,” where she will play the daughter of the superhero duo. She also played the role of Young Gamora in the Disney+ series “What If…?” based on Marvel Comics.
- 2022: Ariana will appear in the horror film “Slumber,” playing the role of Kayla.
Age, Height, Family, BirthdayThe American actress Ariana Greenblatt gained popularity when she appeared on the Disney show Stuck in the Middle as Daphne Diaz. That show starred Isaak Presley and Jenna Ortega. The young actress played in A Bad Moms Christmas alongside Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis. And she appeared in Avengers: Infinity War as Young Gamora. In 2018, Ariana was on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors. Millions of people across the world love the thirteen-year-old actress. She has more than a million followers on Instagram. The Virgo baby Ariana was born on August 27, 2007. She lives in Los Angeles, America. While we do not have much information about her childhood, sources say she is of Puerto Rican descent. Her family members include her father, Shon Greenblatt, mother, Soli Greenblatt and brother Gavin Greenblatt. Till Ariana was seven years old, she lived with her family in Florida, but they shifted to L. A later. She has shown interest in Broadway since she was small. Greenblatt began auditioning for films and TV shows with parental support in middle school. She got a role in Liv and Maddie.
Dating LifeGreenblatt is just 16 years old. She leads a lowkey life as her parents protect her from the public. There is not much available in her personal life. She is concentrating on her career now.
CareerAt the age of six, Ariana landed the role of Raina for Liv and Maddie. She came under the media radar after that television show. Then, the young actress got her role in the Disney TV show Stuck in the Middle. The part of Daphne Diaz is her first prominent role. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7Wr6gWEss In a movie named A Bad Moms Christmas, she played the role of Lori beside Kristen Bell & Mila Kunis; this was her first acting role on such a big screen. Later, she went on to play in infamous productions, namely Avengers: Infinity War and Scoob. Her recent work was for the movie The One and Only Ivan. Angelina Jolie, Bryan Cranston and Sam Rockwell were her co-stars. Moreover, she starred in Love and Monsters as Minnow with Jessica Henwick, Michael Rooker and Dylan O’Brien. Other movies include In the Heights, The Boss Baby: Family Business, Awake, etc. They are still under production.
Net WorthDespite her young age, Ariana has excelled in the American entertainment industry. Her approximate net worth is over $ 250,000. The young girl earns from her performance in series and movies.
- She is a trained dancer, too.
- Fun Facts About Ariana Greenblatt
- She likes the TV show named Glee.
- Her favourite actor is Chris Platt.
- She loves creamy chocolate fudge.
- She likes tasting food.
- Find her on Instagram @ariana_greenblatt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ariana became famous for playing the role of Daphne Diaz in the series “Stuck in the Middle”.
Greenblatt has done shows like ‘Stuck in the Middle’, ‘Dancing with the Stars: Juniors’, ‘And Liv and Maddie’.
Greenblatt has a net worth of around $250,000.
Ariana lives in Los Angeles.
Ariana is from America.
Ariana Greenblatt is about 4 feet and inches( 1.27m) tall.
Ariana Greenblatt is an American actress popularly known for her character as a young Gamora in Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War in 2018, Stuck in the Middle in 2016, and A Bad Moms Christmas in 2017 Stuck in the Middle.
In the year 2007, Ariana Greenblatt was born on August 27.
Ariana Greenblatt is in shows like Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, Liv and Maddie, Stuck in the Middle, etc.
Ariana Greenblatt played Little Gamora.
Ariana Greenblatt has only one sibling named Gavin Greenblatt.
Ariana Greenblatt was only six years old when she started acting in 2013, appearing in Disney’s Liv and Maddie.
Ariana Greenblatt is 16 years old.