Who is Araya Crosskill?
Araya Crosskill is one of the well-known American celebrities who rose to prominence after marrying Jamaican actress Parisa Fitz-Henley.
Henley is famous for her performances in the Netflix series Luke Cage and the American television series Jessica Jones. Although not as famous as his wife, Araya receives nearly 12,000 Internet searches monthly.
|Full Name||Araya Crosskill|
|Popular For||Parisa Fitz-Henley’s husband|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth||N/A|
Family and Relationship
|Social Media N/A|
Talking about his professional life, Araya doesn’t speak much about his professional life. Likewise, he became famous as a famous husband and family member. Similarly, as mentioned earlier, Araya is in a relationship with his beautiful wife, Parisa Fitz Henley. They married in 2002 and have had a beautiful relationship for over 19 years.
Likewise, the couple has been together for more than twenty years. Similarly, they also proved to fans how strong their relationship is. Likewise, by profession, Parisa FitzHenly is an actress. Parisa was born on July 22, 1977, and is now 46. She was born in Kingston, Jamaica, and is best known for her role as Reva Connors on the American television series “Jessica Jones” and the Netflix series “Luke Cage”. In addition, she also won the 1996 Model of the Year award by the Pulse modelling agency.
Araya Crosskill and Parisa Fitz-Henley
Araya’s name became known after his wife, Parisa, became famous for her exceptional acting skills. Araya and Parisa married in 2002 and have been together ever since. The two were married for more than four years before Parisa decided to pursue a career in the entertainment industry, and he has been by her side the whole time, thanks to her popularity.
In the movie Harry and Meghan: A Royal Romance, Parisa FitzHenley has fantastic on-screen chemistry with Murray Fraser, even leading film fans to assume the two are a factor in real life. However, this is not true, and they are simply great actors. The couple also keeps all information about their children secret from the media. However, she regularly posts photos taken with her brother and daughter, niece.
Due to a lack of knowledge of Araya’s actual date of birth, his age is withheld. However, his partner, Parisa, turned 46 in 2023. Likewise, Henley is 5 feet 7 inches tall and looks shorter when standing with his husband.
Araya, who prefers to avoid the media most of the time, has not revealed much about his professional life. Likewise, information about his income and net worth is kept from the press. Regarding his wife, Parisa is worth around $55 million and is one of the wealthiest women of Jamaican descent.
Reflecting on her social media presence, Araya Crosskill is inactive on any social media channels. Likewise, he has no accounts on any social networks, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Crosskill was born in Kingston, Jamaica, and he has four siblings: Gillian, Naudia, Dominic and Simon Crosskill.
- He is related to Danielle Crosskill, who won the Miss Jamaica World beauty pageant in 2011, although it is unclear whether she is his niece or cousin.
- Despite his impressive victories, he started playing amateur tennis as a teenager but never reached the professional level.
- Araya Crosskill has published articles in popular magazines under a pseudonym, and his writing was featured in the September and October 2011 Caribbean Beat magazine, a Caribbean Airlines in-flight magazine.
- Crosskill graduated from the University of Toronto and earned a Bachelor of Arts from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Araya married Jamaican-American actress Parisa FitzHenley in 2002.
- They have been married for about 19 years but have no children in common.