Who is Gwen Stefani’s son, Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale?
Apollo Bowie-Flynn Rossdale is from a celebrity family born on February 28, 2014, in California, United States. He is the third son of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. Bowie and Flynn’s two middle names have significant meaning as they were the maiden names of Stefani’s and Rossdale’s mothers.
|Celebrity Name||Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale|
|Popular For||Son of Gwen Stefani|
|Estimated Net Worth||N/A|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As of 2023)||9 years old|
|Birth Date||February 28, 2014|
|Hair Color||Coffee Colour|
Family and relatives
|Siblings||Kingston James McGregor Rossdale|
Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale
Daisy Lowe (Half-sister)
Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale is the third child and youngest son of musician Gavin Rossdale and fashion designer Gwen Stefani. Apollo has two older brothers, Kingston and Zuma, born on February 28, 2014, in Los Angeles, California. Apollo has been in the public eye since birth, with his parents regularly sharing pictures of him on social media. Here is a timeline of Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale’s life:
- February 28, 2014: Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale was born in Los Angeles, California.
- March 1, 2014: Gavin Rossdale shares a picture of Apollo on Twitter, introducing him to the world.
- March 14, 2014: Gwen Stefani shares a picture of Apollo on Instagram, showing his face for the first time.
- August 27, 2014: Apollo makes his first public appearance with his family at a park in Los Angeles.
- November 23, 2014: Apollo attends his first soccer game with his family, watching the Los Angeles Galaxy play against the Seattle Sounders.
- September 18, 2015: Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani announce their divorce, with joint custody of their children, including Apollo.
- October 17, 2015: Apollo attends his first red carpet event, the premiere of the movie “The Book of Life.”
- January 28, 2017: Apollo celebrates his third birthday with a superhero-themed party.
- February 12, 2017: Apollo attends the Grammy Awards with his mother, who performs on stage with Alicia Keys.
- July 17, 2018: Gavin Rossdale shares a picture of Apollo on Instagram, showing his resemblance to his father.
- May 1, 2019: Apollo attends his first movie premiere, “UglyDolls,” with his mother and brothers.
- November 4, 2019: Gwen Stefani announces her engagement to Blake Shelton, with Apollo participating in the proposal.
- February 28, 2021: Apollo celebrates his seventh birthday with a Minecraft-themed party.
Age, Height, Weight
Apollo was born on February 28, 2014, in California, United States, making him 9 years old as of 2023. Apollo is still young and is growing. His exact height, weight and body measurement are still unknown, but he is of decent size for his age.
Apollo is a sweetheart born to superstar parents who are as stylish as his father and mother. His cool pictures were captured where he was seen with long hair, cool shorts, and sneakers. Apollo’s mother, Gwen, is associated with many agencies. His father is a British musician, songwriter, singer, and actor. Apollo is popularly known as Bush’s lead singer and rhythm guitarist (rock band).
His parents got engaged on January 1, 2002, and married on September 14, 2002. The couple met in 1995 while participating in a holiday show for the radio station. But, later, in 2015, his parents got divorced.
His two brothers were already born when he was taken, meaning he is the youngest. Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale was five years old, and Kingston James McGregor Rossdale was seven. Kingston was born on May 26, 2006; Zuma was born on August 21, 2008. Also, he has a half-sister, Daisy Lowe.
After Gwen and Gavin separated, Apollo and his other two brothers stayed with their mother, Gwen and her boyfriend, Blake Shelton. They live together in Fullerton, California. Blake Tollison Shelton, his mother’s boyfriend, is a famous American country music singer.
Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton
Gwen and Blake Shelton met in 2014 when Gwen joined ‘The Voice’. The romance started when Blake divorced Miranda Lambert, and Stefani separated from Gavin Rossdale in 2015. The couple has become a favourite of fans, appearing together at events and sharing pictures of their time with family via social media. Shelton has been taking care of Stefani’s sons.
Apollo is still young and doesn’t have a net worth. Apollo is still entirely dependent on his mother. But, his mother is one of the wealthiest American singers, actresses, songwriters, and record producers. Gwen has an estimated net worth of $100 Million. She has earned a pretty good salary.
Apollo has a lot of fan-made pages on Instagram. But he doesn’t have his real account. But we can see his mother posting many of his photos on her Instagram. She is active on Instagram with her account @gwenstefani. She frequently posts images with her son and her current boyfriend.
She has over 12.2 million followers on her Instagram and about 1,753 posts. You can follow her if you want to see his updated photos occasionally.
- Apollo was born on February 28, 2014, in California, United States, making him 9 years old as of 2023.
- Apollo’s birth sign is Pisces.
- His two middle names were the maiden names of Stefani’s and Rossdale’s mothers.
- Apollo is a sweetheart with a lot of charm and is as stylish as his parents.
- Apollo has two older brothers, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale and Kingston James McGregor Rossdale.
- His parents got separated in 2015.
- He and his older brothers live with their mother and her boyfriend, Blake Shelton.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale is the third son of singer-songwriter Gwen Stefani and musician Gavin Rossdale.
Apollo was born on February 28, 2014.
Apollo’s parents are famous musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale.
Apollo is the stepson of Blake Shelton. Apollo’s biological mother is Gwen Stefani.
Yes, Apollo has two older brothers, Kingston James McGregor Rossdale and Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale.
Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale is 9 as of 2023.
Apollo Rossdale looks like his mom, Gwen Stefani.
Apollo’s three names – Apollo, Bowie, and Flynn – are all family names. Bowie and Flynn are the maiden names of his grandmothers.
Apollo is a name of Greek origin, and in mythology, Apollo is the god of music, truth, and prophecy. Bowie and Flynn are maiden names from his family.
Blake Shelton is known to have a close relationship with all of Gwen Stefani’s sons, including Apollo.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale met in 1995 when their bands were on tour together. They were married from 2002 until their divorce in 2016.